RCCL - Adventure of the Sea - 4/23/06

DDeJesus68

Hi Everyone:

My partner of 7 years and I will be on this cruise. It would be nice to meet other family members who may be on the cruise.

This will be our second cruise. If you are going to be on the boat, give us a shout.

What a bummer! We are going for her 37 birthday which is actually the 23rd of April. How nice of you to suggest we move it though. I hope you guys have a great time. Is this your first or are you guys seasoned cruisers. We went on our first cruise in 2004 to the Western Carribbean had a ball.

Hey all,

This will be my first cruise and I am looking forward to it. I'm single but not sure if I

will be traveling alone. Consider this a "shout" from a family member, from the North

Jersey area. If there are any other single family members shout back.

Adventure of the Sea 4/23/06

Hey all,

Can anyone suggest a hotel in San Juan Puerto Rico? You know I need to get a good base tan on before I board and an beach front hotel would be ideal. :eek: I am sure most of us will be arriving a day or two before departure and it would be cool if we could meet & greet prior to boarding. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. ;) A nice "family" establishment would be great too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

OK so we are on the Meet & Mingle that you guys started on the non-family thread and we are still going! It will be great to have so many family on board, and you can catch a pic of us (Kevin & Randy) on the Roll Call site. Just 3 weeks to go YAHOO!!! :D

Kevin

Hi Kevin and Randy:

Glad to see more family on board. I have booked everyone and I don't think many have done the meet and mingle but I will have them go do that sometime this week. Our whole party is on deck you should stop up or down and see us. Trust me you won't miss us. What dinner are you guys at? We are doing the late dinner. Thanks for the shout out and we look forward to meeting you guys.

We are late dinner too and I believe we are in 1248, we are getting way too excited! I pulled the luggage out this weekend and the doggies (6 Westies) all started in barking... they want to go too!

I know what you mean...we need a vacation badly. Are you guys going to be in PR early? We are getting there on the night of the 20th so we have all day the 21st and 22nd.

You guys have us beat....we have 2 dogs, 3 cats and a bunch of fish. :) The youngest cat has been spying the suitcases...wouldn't be surprised if she tried to free load a vacation.

I so don't want to work! Can't even get into the mood and I have to make sure my desk is cleared before I go away!:(

Archived