Aft Cabins-how far in advance to book??

berly369

We booked our February 2006 cruise today and we were able to get cabin 7152! It's a corner aft cabin. I'm so excited and we'll be sitting out there one year from today. :p Thanks again for all of your help. I'm just hoping it won't be too hot, but better that than the opposite.;)

De:)

thanks to everyone for responding to my question. I guess I will have to wait until closer to the date to book for 2007. Has anyone been to the Med. in the summer?? Our DD will be in high school when we go, and I do not want to pull her from school. Also, what is the pricing like for a 'aft' compared to other balcony cabins on the same deck.??? Only 9 Fridays to go, and we are off cruising on the Jewel.

Pricing for aft depends on the cruise lines. On some Carnival ships these are cat 8I (spirit class) on others the aft are the same cat as the rest of the deck-on Victory--Upper deck these will be 8A. Same on the Conquest class. On the conquest class or the Triumph class look at 9A's (there are only 6 of these on each of those ships.

On Royal Caribean some afts are D-1s. SOme are suites. and Jr Suites.

Archived