Kids Sail Free on Disney Wonder

boulders

Hi everyone!

Disney just announced a kids sail free promotion on their Mexican Riviera cruises for January 23-March 20, 2011. Use the code: KFMR when booking.

I booked it but I wonder what kind of shape the Wonder is in? Is it aging well? We went on Oosterdam a few weeks ago and there were some upkeep issues in our cabin. Things looked very worn and it first sailed in 2003. I think the Wonder was 1999???

We just went in May on the Wonder and it was perfect, no signs of aging whatsoever!! Cabins were great, lounges, stairways etc. The carpet is a bit worn in some areas and I noticed in the animator palate restaurant some chairs were missing a few buttons, other than that, perfect.

I just wanted everyone to know that if you wanted to take advantage of this deal (which is incredible) you need to move quickly. The staterooms are moving like wildfire. The cruise that I booked only has cat. 5A staterooms and up available right now. All the lower categories have sold out. This is incredible because the cruise is 9 months away!!

I just wanted everyone to know that if you wanted to take advantage of this deal (which is incredible) you need to move quickly. The staterooms are moving like wildfire. The cruise that I booked only has cat. 5A staterooms and up available right now. All the lower categories have sold out. This is incredible because the cruise is 9 months away!!

Glad I booked! Just put my deposit down tonight. 1/23 on Disney!

The same is true on the cruise I booked. Maybe we're on the same one? :D

After I posted the OP on Friday afternoon, I went to research another cruise on the DCL website. The site kept crashing, likely due to all the traffic from this offer.

Archived