How to get a good last minute deal for family of 5??

Eclipsepearl

I'm so confused!

I'm looking at "last-minute" deals here in Europe for a Med cruise. When I look on the sites, it makes you book separately for 5 people. Or do they? Am I missing something?

I'm nervous about booking one room and then going back and doing it again, like we'd be in different parts of the ship or whatever...

What about these suites I hear about for families? Yes, I know they book up and it's doubtful I'll manage it but I'd like to at least try. How do I know who fits in which rooms? How do I calculate whether it's cheaper?

I'm looking at late July, early August. I have a preference for an Italian or Barcelona departure (we can drive or possibly get a reasonable flight there). We'd also like 10 days minimum.

I understand that any of the sites will take foreign clients (or at least with foreign credit cards?)

Just lost on it all...

Help please!

Hello there. We are a family of five also living in France. We have always booked our cruises with a TA in the US (with our French Visa) and he has always given a great deal. We usually book a balcony and an inside very close together. We are cruising on the NCL Gem from Venice on July 17 for two weeks. Send me an email if you like and I will give you more info on booking. srmasset@hotmail.fr

Archived