Cabins on deck below dining rooms and galley

Luvtoeat

Thinking of booking cabins on the Inspiration on Empress deck. I see from the deck plans that the galley and dining rooms are on the deck above. Not sure how much noise or activity can be heard in the cabins. Would greatly appreciate any comments from cruisers that have had similiar situation.:):)

We haven't been on that particular ship, but last October we had a cabin on the Empress Deck of the Paradise. It turns out, it was directly below the galley. It was extremely noisy and difficult to sleep The scraped things across the floor and made a lot of noise early (5:00 am) and late into the night (midnight). We complained to the staff and were given a partial refund. We won't ever book that location again.

Once we un-knowingly booked a cabin underneath the galley and oh what a miserable 3 nights I had! After many complaints and docking at our first port ( Carnival claims the pax departed to that port? ) we were upgraded to a higher deck with a balcony;) But I'll never book like that again...I need cabins above and below!

Archived