Paying for Kids Club?

anewmac

I thought I read somewhere that the kids club is free until a certain time. Then they shut it down and start charging. Specifically Carnival. We are thinking about doing the Freedom in March 2011. Our kids 12 & 8 boys loved our disney cruise and we couldnt PULL them from the clubs. But if they are charging on Carnival what is the fee? When does that start?

Hubby and I would love to get some date nights in but if we are paying for more kids club time that may be just A date night.

Thanks

The kids clubs on Carnival are free until 10pm from age 2 upwards. After 10, they charge $6/hour for one child or $10/hour for two children. They will look after them until 3 am, no minimum time if I recall correctly.

For under twos, there is also some scheduled babysitting time in the afternoon which is $6/hour, or you can use the playroom with your child for free.

We would go for the late dining time, then by the time we took our kids back to the room and usually changed them into pyjamas, we'd take them up for 10pm and they would stay for a few hours so we could have some time to ourselves. It was fantastic, and the staff are great. I don't think the fee is extortionate compared to babysitters at home!

Archived