Anniversary in St. Lucia

Antelopian

• 2 weeks later...
My DH and I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary in April, and our CC Victory cruise will have us in St. Lucia on our special day. Does anyone have recommendations for a special romantic day?

I will post an answer when we return from our cruise in a few weeks. I have lined up a inclusive hotel deal at Rendevous resort. We will be celebrating our 25th Anniversary, and while the hotel initially offers am or pm day pass package, I was able to negotiate 9-3pm, $50 per person including lunch,drinks,afternoon tea. From hotel website: "Rendezvous sits on a 2-mile stretch of beachfront called Malabar Beach – probably the best beach that the island of St. Lucia has to offer. What’s even more enticing is that Rendezvous is the only resort located on that stretch!" "Rendezvous recognizes that couples come away to steal time together and we have created an atmosphere free from the distraction of singles or children. Therefore we are a couples ONLY resort and do not provide facilities for kids."

I contacted initial general email address, then have been emailing front desk manager. Main thing is to a confirmed email, or otherwise taxi may not go there! Check out the hotel website-hope the resort lives up to the photos.http://www.theromanticholiday.com/16/home.htm

I will post all my details. I chose Rendevous over Sandals as closer to pier, cheaper and taxi rate not huge cost.

Here is a CC members post that gave me the initial idea:

The Rendezvous is about a 10 minute ride from the pier, and we paid $50 per person to use the facilities from 11AM to 5PM. This included very prompt and courteous drink service on the beach (just plant a flag in the sand and someone quickly materializes to take your order) and a decent buffet lunch in the main restaurant.

The beach is just "okay" in my opinion, but the pool areas are a real standout (there are three: a very secluded section with linked shallow pools and cosy sitting/lounging areas; a mosaic-tiled pool next to the spa surrounded by comfortable loungers; a larger pool beside the beach with a swim-up bar).

As it's an adults-only resort it was very quiet. And apparently it was also a location for this season's edition of ABC's "The Bachelor"! I would go back

We contacted the Rendezvous beforehand and they sent us an e-mail confirming our visit. No monies were exchanged. Our taxi driver made sure we had a reservation before he would take us to the Rendezvous. I would not show up without contacting them first.

The taxi was either $3 or $4 per person each way. Our taxi driver came back for us.

For Reservations Please Contact: Tel #1.758.457.7900

Or via Email: reservations@theromanticholiday.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived