eggcrates

Larrydano

We (Sharon, myself, and son Adam) will be on the Norwegian Spirit sailing to Bermuda on 9/10/10.

What is the easiest/most reliable method of requesting eggcrates for our balcony cabin's queen bed and also for the single sofa bed???

Larry and Sharon Cruise # 20

Serious question...why do people request these? I never have and found that most cruise lines beds are now quite comfortable. Is this equivalent to a pillow top mattress or do people actually use these on their home beds? Is it for medical reasons?

At home I have this mattress cover that is all goose down that is very comfortable...maybe these egg covers do the same thing?

When we were on the Spirit it was recommended to me on cruise critic to go ahead and request the egg crate just in case the mattress is uncomfortable. Also, it helps when the bed is made into a queen you can't feel the middle divide that much. I figured it is better to request it and have it and you can take it off if you want. Than to not have it. I would hate to have a whole week of uncomfortable sleeping!

Archived