How much To Park At Port In Tampa

Luvtoeat

Haven't cruised out of Tampa in 4 years even though we live there and I dont remember the cost to park. Booked on the Inspiration in August. Just came off the Celebrity Solstice a week ago so I know this will be a totally different cruise experience, but we have been on the Inspiration once before and enjoyed it.:)

Last time we cruised out of Tampa, it was $12 per day, however, I read here that it's gone up to $14. That's still the least expensive of any of the Florida ports. Port Canaveral and Port Everglades are $15, and Miami is $20 per day!

Have a GREAT cruise. Just looked at the sign posted above. That's obviously for the "Legend", which is a 7 day cruise. $14 per day.

"SKY"

We cruised out of Tampa in January and it was $14.00 a day for self parking. We opted for Valet and for a 4 day cruise it was $70.00! It was the best money we spent since they park the car right next to the ship and you don't have to walk a distance from the parking garage. We did tip the Valet a few dollars each way too but would love that option offered at more ports. When we returned, we gave them our ticket and had our car within 2 minutes and they helped load the luggage too. I love the Port of Tampa!

• 1 month later...

Legend088.gif

Directions and parking information for the Port of TampaThe Port of Tampa (Seaport Street Terminal) is located 15 miles from the Tampa International Airport. Parking is $14.00 per day (rates subject to change by Port Authority). 800-741-2297 - Phone

Archived