Magic is going to................

Legend

.... Im just saying, thats the only explanation I can come up with is Ecstasy is not going to New Orleans, but further.

Just remember, Randy said one of the earlier guesses was right on and I don't remember any earlier posts about it going to California or Barcelona.

Fire, I thought you might be on to something until I remembered Randy's comments about one post being 100% correct. No one's suggested anything about the Ecstasy recently other than it going to NOLA, so I think it's going there. Question is, what is she doing during that break?

Also, no one's said anything about Magic in this thread recently other than NOLA and Galveston, so we know it has to be one of the two. Who has time today? Someone needs to grab all the theories posted over the "last several pages" from when Randy made that comment so we can compare. :D

Well, I said all I know is I dont believe Ecstasy will go into dry dock next year and tally kept pressing for where Ecstasy could go for 19 days .. I think its enough to say not into dry dock, so I started making up tales.

She forgets that Randy also said there was something wrong with her enlarged version for every ship, something wrong with each of her ideas of each ship when she added all the other stuff why she thought each would do this or that ....

Good Friday Morning Everyone.....

I'm ready for a ROD (Rumor of the Day)

OR an SOD (Speculation of the Day)

BUT What I'm really waiting on is the AOD (Announcement of the Day)!

.....DOD (Drink Of the Day)!

:D

wasiii

Fire, I thought you might be on to something until I remembered Randy's comments about one post being 100% correct. No one's suggested anything about the Ecstasy recently other than it going to NOLA, so I think it's going there. Question is, what is she doing during that break?

Maybe the Esctasy will finally get her Evolutions of Fun upgrade during that time. They took our Fantasy away that had it.. please give the evolutions of fun upgrade back on the Esctasy!!!

Maybe the Esctasy will finally get her Evolutions of Fun upgrade during that time. They took our Fantasy away that had it.. please give the evolutions of fun upgrade back on the Esctasy!!!

Ecstay already got it ... its great....lol. She was drydocked as mentioned last Sept for about 4 weeks. She also got balconies added. Ecstasy got everything. Ecstasy is one of the 4 Fantasy class ships that got the balconies added to the outside of the ship when it got waterworks.

Perhaps you have her mixed up with Elation who came from Calif and doesnt have the upgrade?

Oh Bother! I am to be gone next week with NO computer access. Not fair I will miss the announcement.

My money is on that you will miss nothing next week.

Don't sweat it, they will make it sometime after you are back at the rate they are going. :rolleyes:

Oh Carnival's site doesn't show it had the Waterslides on the back.

cc.png

But when you actually click the name it does..t hat's why I was confused!

it has waterworks, racing slides, baby slide, twister slide, main pool revamped (palm trees etc). and Serinity Deck...all in the back.

My money is on that you will miss nothing next week.

Don't sweat it, they will make it sometime after you are back at the rate they are going. :rolleyes:

...or at least "by the end of the year"

:rolleyes:--> double":rolleyes:"

it has waterworks, racing slides, baby slide, twister slide, main pool revamped (palm trees etc). and Serinity Deck...all in the back.

Iv had trouble figuring out what people meant by Serenity Deck, but if thats where it is .. its also got other stuff there, so that's why I was confused when people say its a all adult area.

But yep, on that list Ecstasy and Fascination both havent been updated.

Iv had trouble figuring out what people meant by Serenity Deck, but if thats where it is .. its also got other stuff there, so that's why I was confused when people say its a all adult area.

But yep, on that list Ecstasy and Fascination both havent been updated.

It is the all adult area, not at the same place as waterworks...

a deck or so down.

nice area.

I just gave myself a warning...to be careful or I'm gonna put myself in timeout :(

You can't do that, that's the easy way out. We're tortured by not knowing anything, and you're tortured by not being able to say anything. I think it's only fair you suffer with us! :p

Archived