Magic is going to................

Legend

Randy I'm beginning to dislike you!!! What if let's say you happen to post your email password on these boards by accident and one of us breaks into your email? That would mean you wouldn't have told anyone!

It's BR-549

We are hoping for the Triumph out of Galveston in Fall 2011. We like the smaller ships (smaller than Magic and Conquest) and smaller crowds and cheaper prices (Which should come to the Triumph with the Magic in town) We have been on Ecstasy for the last 4 years in the Fall. We will miss her, but Triumph is our Honeymoon ship which was new and out of Miami in 2000. Will be great to be on her again! Hurry up Carnival....or Randy...

The Magic and Triumph will be in Galveston.

The Conquest and Ecstasy will go to New Orleans.

The Spirit will summer in Alaska and winter in San Diego.

Cruiser2 sounds to me like he is 100% sure of this...

Wonder what HR thinks???

Oh Bother! I am to be gone next week with NO computer access. Not fair I will miss the announcement.

I'll be gone for seven days starting tomorrow, so I'll miss it,too (probably). It's ironic, though, since the place I'm going to next week is Galveston. :)

I wouldn't mind Cruiser2's perdictions.. Even though I'd like the Magic in New Orleans.. Galveston isn't so bad of a drive. It would be nice to have a Fantasy Class ship back in New Orleans and I have always wanted to sail on the conquest.

I'll be gone for seven days starting tomorrow' date=' so I'll miss it,too (probably). It's ironic, though, since the place I'm going to next week is Galveston. :)[/quote']

Are you vacationing? No internet access? I live near there so I can call or text you with the announcement. It might be on the local news too. BTW, where do you turn off signatures?

Or what email it goes to! lol :D

LOL! I'm assuming he has another email account out there, since I'm sure someone out there besides me knows his e-mail address! Either that, or he just knows we wouldn't really do something like that to him. Unless he wants us to, of course. Then I'd be most happy to oblige! ;):D

Cruiser2 sounds to me like he is 100% sure of this...

Wonder what HR thinks???

I don't know if Cruizer knows anything for sure or not, but I think his post is the most logical answer given all the evidence up to this point.

Are you vacationing? No internet access? I live near there so I can call or text you with the announcement. It might be on the local news too. BTW, where do you turn off signatures?

Karen, my middle son and his family live in Galveston just up Post Office street a few blocks from the pier. We're having a little reunion of all three of my sons, their wives and the seven grandchildren. I'll have access from my son's computers and I'm sure the two teenage grandkids will bring their laptops with them.

As for turning off signatures, I would think that you could click on the User CP button in the upper left hand corner and then go to "edit signature" and maybe just delete everything in your signature? I've been on CC for almost ten years and probably know less about it than 99 per cent of the people here. :rolleyes:

As for turning off signatures' date=' I would think that you could click on the User CP button in the upper left hand corner and then go to "edit signature" and maybe just delete everything in your signature? I've been on CC for almost ten years and probably know less about it than 99 per cent of the people here. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Oops! I see you've already done it. Good job! :)

Oops! I see you've already done it. Good job! :)

The way you described it.. you would only delete your signature.. not hide everyone elses.

To hide you go to User CP and then edit options then under Thread Display Options uncheck show signatures.

The way you described it.. you would only delete your signature.. not hide everyone elses.

To hide you go to User CP and then edit options then under Thread Display Options uncheck show signatures.

See? That proves my point that I know less than 99% of the people here. But I have fun. :D

If they dry dock them in Mobile they will have to sail to a far-away port first because they can't depart New Orleans or Galveston and end in Mobile without visiting a far-away port such as Aruba.

I was wondering if they had a dry dock near a far-away port in the Southern Caribbean.

The ships only have to comply with the PVSA when there are passengers on board. A ship can go from Galveston to Mobil, dry dock, then go to New Orleans without violating the PVSA as long as it is not taking any passengers.

The ships only have to comply with the PVSA when there are passengers on board. A ship can go from Galveston to Mobil, dry dock, then go to New Orleans without violating the PVSA as long as it is not taking any passengers.

My experience is the most of the dry docks occur in Freeport. Not sure if there is another one.

Archived