Magic is going to................

Legend

tsk tsk tsk....those CDs may get a spanking....lol

The schedule shows the Conquest CD to be Chris. If it is him, he is a cutie pie. I volunteer to do the spanking!!! :D

(yes, I have been hanging about jessemon to long)

If the Magic balcony prices are going to be like the Dream, it can go and stay in Galveston till the prices come down. Then go to Fla. :D

Balcony prices are almost always higher in Galveston. Not any competition, unless you count RCCL.:D

So - for those that have actually HEARD from a CD where Magic will be homeported how many have heard Galveston? How many have heard something else? How long ago? Recently or months ago? Did they tease with it - or actually state "Magic is going to Galveston"?

I didn't hear it - just second hand - but I guess Steve mentioned Magic coming to Galveston while we were on the Ecstasy in May. That said - if we can "prove" that everyone is hearing the same thing (Galveston) and Randy is stating that CD's may need a spanking (and the PVP's got one per another post of his on another thread) then isn't that sort of a confirmation by Randy that Magic is coming to Galveston.

Not to put you on the spot Randy but you sort of fronted yourself out on this one.

So in my mind Magic is coming to Galveston (no matter how delusional that may seem to some who want a different outcome). My questions are - When? Where are they cruising to? When can I book?

Not to put you on the spot Randy but you sort of fronted yourself out on this one.

I don't think he necessarily outed anything. They (CDs) could get into just as much trouble releasing incorrect information as they could correct information.

That being said, I'm still saying it's Galveston!

I don't think he necessarily outed anything. They (CDs) could get into just as much trouble releasing incorrect information as they could correct information.

That being said, I'm still saying it's Galveston!

Ok - I'll agree to that - but we could have played with him a little longer :D

So - for those that have actually HEARD from a CD where Magic will be homeported how many have heard Galveston? How many have heard something else? How long ago? Recently or months ago? Did they tease with it - or actually state "Magic is going to Galveston"?

I was on the Glory June 14th - 19th and during his fun aboard and ashore talk, the CD talked about the new ships coming out and he actually said that "the Magic is going to Galveston", no tease, just outright.

Now Jorge is very sweet and charming, but I think he might just enjoy a spanking a little too much... :eek:

Chris Jefferson on the other hand... LHP, the line forms behind me!

Happy cruising,

Laura

I was on the Glory June 14th - 19th and during his fun aboard and ashore talk, the CD talked about the new ships coming out and he actually said that "the Magic is going to Galveston", no tease, just outright.

Now Jorge is very sweet and charming, but I think he might just enjoy a spanking a little too much... :eek:

Happy cruising,

Laura

Yall are so bad!:eek: And good!:D It is almost 1pm Tuesday and still no announcement. I would hate to book another cruiseline! (jk, not booking until Nov)! But if they dont hurry up I might peek at another line.:p

My guy at Carnival is good. I called yesterday "to talk" he told me he would have to call me back in 15 as he was doing a booking. Well - he didn't call me back - which doesn't happen very often.

Today I email him with the subject line You're Afraid - then You're just afraid you'll spill the beans, aren't you? He came back with Nope. That's it "nope". Then I send him another note about how all the CD's are annoucing it (even on my cruise) and he comes back to ask if I got his package (he is so sweet) - totally disregards my message (which is not like him). Haven't read a word in 30 minutes. Which means I won't get an answer - darn employers :mad: I know they are keeping him from telling me - drats, drats and triple drats!!!

My guy at Carnival is good. I called yesterday "to talk" he told me he would have to call me back in 15 as he was doing a booking. Well - he didn't call me back - which doesn't happen very often.

Today I email him with the subject line You're Afraid - then You're just afraid you'll spill the beans, aren't you? He came back with Nope. That's it "nope". Then I send him another note about how all the CD's are annoucing it (even on my cruise) and he comes back to ask if I got his package (he is so sweet) - totally disregards my message (which is not like him). Haven't read a word in 30 minutes. Which means I won't get an answer - darn employers :mad: I know they are keeping him from telling me - drats, drats and triple drats!!!

Are you trying to get your "guy" at Carnival in trouble? :eek: LOL I think he wants to keep his job. I'm sure someone got in BIG trouble for releasing those bookings last week.

Subject line ... "The Magic is going to ......"

nowhere, it will never ever be released. They will toy with us forever.

You'all can have Chris ...I dont even think he is cute. Im not into short guys I guess, since Ill taller. I dont want so small. typical Carnival dancer I guess, a lot of short guys dancing on stage.

Happy cruising,

Laura

We have sailed with Jorge for many years.... you are correct!!! (on all counts) :D

Are you trying to get your "guy" at Carnival in trouble? :eek: LOL I think he wants to keep his job. I'm sure someone got in BIG trouble for releasing those bookings last week.
Nawhh - never get him in any trouble he can't get himself out of - LOL. Actually he didn't respond because he was looking through the system and he found eastern and western for Magic - but no dates and no port. Now whether I believe that or not is up to me - but he still has his job - lol.

Since Randy already seems to have the inside scoop on the weeks in December (and which is east and west) I'm going to say he wants to keep his job. :eek:

veddy interesting ;)

This is VERY true....they wanna keep their jobs and they are watching this thread...VERY close.....lol :eek:

Nawhh - never get him in any trouble he can't get himself out of - LOL. Actually he didn't respond because he was looking through the system and he found eastern and western for Magic - but no dates and no port. Now whether I believe that or not is up to me - but he still has his job - lol.

Since Randy already seems to have the inside scoop on the weeks in December (and which is east and west) I'm going to say he wants to keep his job. :eek:

ugh.YEAH.along with good CCL relations :)

I'm sorry, but this is very unprofessional. Info has been leaked, they need to at least address it. Since I want to sail in the winter, I'm about to turn my cash over to RCL... just because I'm tired of being put off and hearing nothing official from CCL.... :(

I'm sorry, but this is very unprofessional. Info has been leaked, they need to at least address it. Since I want to sail in the winter, I'm about to turn my cash over to RCL... just because I'm tired of being put off and hearing nothing official from CCL.... :(

I don't think it is unprofessional, they are obviously not ready to make the announcment yet for whatever reason. Maybe they are working on the ports of call, the scheduling, etc. The last thing that Carnival would want to do is make an official announcement before everything was set in stone. Think how mad people would be if Carnival said officially that they are making Galveston the home port and then have to recall that announcment because they could not come to an agreement with someone.

Then again, I have no idea what I am talking about half the time, so I could be way off.

I don't think it is unprofessional, they are obviously not ready to make the announcment yet for whatever reason. Maybe they are working on the ports of call, the scheduling, etc. The last thing that Carnival would want to do is make an official announcement before everything was set in stone. Think how mad people would be if Carnival said officially that they are making Galveston the home port and then have to recall that announcment because they could not come to an agreement with someone.

Then again, I have no idea what I am talking about half the time, so I could be way off.

but what if you were right on?...that would explain a lot...huh? :)

What's unprofessional is that something has obviously been leaked/disclosed internally and is being discussed without an official annoiuncement.

What's unprofessional is that something has obviously been leaked/disclosed internally and is being discussed without an official annoiuncement.

I never got the idea last week, Monday, that PVPs were aware the information was still secret, when they were calling their clients and booking them on the TA.

On the other hand, prices on Mariner are rock bottom for winter 2011. I got a price of $429 for aft deck 8, inside for late january ... Iv paid more than that for Conquest. I never saw prices this low for years on Voyager ...cant figure out why prices are so good.

but what if you were right on?...that would explain a lot...huh? :)

I think your right on gotta cross the "t's" and dot the "i's" get it all in place before announcing. :) As we all know no one ever come's on here to complain about a change in their Cruise schedule........:p;) We don't care where it's going Christmas week 2011, we're booking it! :D Only things I truly wish for is that it's a different ship as we've been on the Conquest and Ecstacy enough and are ready for a change. And a couple new ports I mean how many times can you go to Cozumel...lol..I do enjoy Cozumel! But some "Magic" would be WELCOME!

Archived