New to NCL a few ?'s for you guys

thrltr

Hey everyone. I decided to suprise my DW with a cruise on the Epic becuase of the entertainment. I want to book our first balcony but should i spring for the private area. How are the decks on NCL as far as chair hogs and the likes. Is there anything different about NCL that I should look out for as far as the booking process or the ship itself. She normally does the booking so I have to do it on my own without her finding out. Its a 40th b-day present or as she says 39 and holding;)

Hey everyone. I decided to suprise my DW with a cruise on the Epic becuase of the entertainment. I want to book our first balcony but should i spring for the private area. How are the decks on NCL as far as chair hogs and the likes. Is there anything different about NCL that I should look out for as far as the booking process or the ship itself. She normally does the booking so I have to do it on my own without her finding out. Its a 40th b-day present or as she says 39 and holding;)

When are you thinking of booking for? We have an AC and a BA in December so I could fill you in on the details after that. If you are sailing before, it is hard to say what the Epic will be like. The balcony cabins don't seem very spacious. As for chair hogs, NCL is no different then any other line. We have never had a problem getting a chair but it might not be right by the pool. When it comes to booking, we always use a TA rather than booking with NCL directly but I don't really think there are too many advantages or disadvantages to either. I know with the Epic that you are going to be able to book shows 45 days prior to sailing which is a plus. Whatever you decide, have a great cruise. Oh, and don't forget to order a birthday cake; not the one that you pay for but the one they provide. It is pretty good cake and they make them fresh on board!

Thanks for your info. We will go sometime in 2011 maybee right around her bday in May. Thanks for the heads up on the cake. I guess ill just have to wait untill a few people go than I can figure out what it is that I want to book.

Archived