Med cruise for young couple?

mrsg26

Ok so considering taking our 2 yr old daughter on the Western Caribbean this year from Galveston and next yr (since we live in UK) trying the Carnival Magic 7 day cruise. We will be treating it like a 2nd honeymoon since we had a destnation wedding in Florida and never got any time on our own. The cruise sets sail on our 2nd wedding anniversary (3rd july 2011), we will leave our daughter with her nana and take this cruise on our own. We will be 28 and 31 at the time of cruising so my question is will there be lots of others in our age group? The other option is just to spend a week at a resort somewhere but the itinerary on this ship looks great. Can anyone advise? Thanks.

Absolutely there will be many young couples on that cruise. I sailed in the Med and it was a mix of all age groups so go and enjoy it. Lots of British people were onboard too.

I LOVED our Med cruise!!! Wife and I were 24 and 26 respectively, there were quite a few people our age. We had a great time and did the 12 day. I will warn you that this is not going to be the most relaxing cruise!!! We were up every day at 7 and off the ship by 8. There is SOOOO much stuff to see there!

Word of warning....If you are going to Rome....Pick either Vatican OR downtown Rome, because there is not enough time for both if you actually want to see things in Rome....We had to drive by the Colliseum and I was sooo pissed!!!

Also, try to find one that doesnt go to Turkey!!! Its pretty boring to be honest....Well, Maramis, Turkey was really nice

Archived