Transportation to Miami Port

Dollingdoc

Hello,

I am going on a short weekend cruise on the Carnival Imagination. I am coming in to Fort Lauderdale airport. My cruise leaves from the port at Miami. I was debating on Carnival transportation versus getting something on my own. Any suggestions. My flight lands at 10:30 (straight flight), cruise leaves at 4pm. going home ship is in at 8am flight leaves at 3:30pm.

$60 for carnival transportation.

Thanks in advance.

Laney

Hello,

I am going on a short weekend cruise on the Carnival Imagination. I am coming in to Fort Lauderdale airport. My cruise leaves from the port at Miami. I was debating on Carnival transportation versus getting something on my own. Any suggestions. My flight lands at 10:30 (straight flight), cruise leaves at 4pm. going home ship is in at 8am flight leaves at 3:30pm.

$60 for carnival transportation.

Thanks in advance.

Laney

It's my opinion that there is good and bad to buying ground transportation with the cruise line. Good - they wait for you. They know you are coming. Bad - you wait for them. They travel with a full bus. You can get your own transportation and be there faster. I had to wait over an hour and a half for the cruise line provided transportation while my friends were already on board eating lunch and having daiquiries without me.

Archived