Puerto Vallarta - Massage/Spa

lfite

My Boyfriend is going on the Extreme Canopy Tour when we are in Puerto Vallarta. I am looking for good Spa or Massage places to go while he is off doing that. Any Ideas or recomendations?

We will be on the Carnival Splendor 10/10/10 sailing.

The Krystal is wonderful. Best massage ever. We spent the afternoon at the pool. The swim up bar has a incredible view. Then went to the spa for shower and a very relaxing wonderful massage. The best!!!

• 1 month later...

We booked with Millenium back in 2007 and had the best massages on the beach in a tent. We're returning in October and it looks like they've changed and upgraded to a new facility. Any possibility of still getting massages on the beach?

PV ITS THE KRYSTAL HOTEL MILLENIUM SPA...$45 PLUS TIP...BEEN GOING THERE FOR YEARS..LEO AZURMUNDI IS THE OWNER...ALL THE MASSEUSES ARE WELL TRAINED AND DELIVER...YOLI AND NORMA ARE VERY GOOD...USE OUR NAMES AS REFERENCE...RALPH CASTRO AND MARJORIE SILVA

http://milleniumspapv.com/

CABO...GO TO TESORO RESORT AURA SPA ASK FOR CRUISERS SPECIAL $45 PER HOUR

KARINA RUNS THE PLACE

Karina Martinez <karigmam@yahoo.com.mx>

AGAIN USE OUR NAMES FOR REFERENCE

http://www.tesororesorts.com/wmspage.cfm?parm1=97

ENJOY AND REPORT BACK

My Boyfriend is going on the Extreme Canopy Tour when we are in Puerto Vallarta. I am looking for good Spa or Massage places to go while he is off doing that. Any Ideas or recomendations?

We will be on the Carnival Splendor 10/10/10 sailing.

I don't recall which port it was, but on one of them there was a bright blue canopy erected in a grove of trees near the dock. They offered an hour-long massage for $30...and it's worth booking a cruise just for the massage. It was beautiful, the light breeze, music, and the skill of the masseuse make it well worth booking TWO hours!:)

• 2 weeks later...

There is a YouTube video where the photog on the Mariner pans down to an area in PV where there is a blue tarp and says, "that's where we got a massage" so I'm guessing the previous poster was referring to PV.

That's where I'm headed!

Archived