Three adults in a room

path145

My friends and I are going on a 5 day cruise on the Fantasy. Right now we have five people (including myself) who have given me a deposit for this cruise and I want to book it soon. Since we have an odd number, I'm thinking of staying in a room with two of my friends. I think we'd have a blast... and how long will we be in our room anyway?

Can anyone give me advice on three adults in a room? I guess there are rollaway beds or couches or something, and I suppose the room steward would take care of getting it set up every night? No matter how cramped we are I think we'll be able to handle it... after all it's only for five days and we'll be on a CRUISE!!

We've done four to a room with no problem. The steward usually pulls the bed down from the ceiling or a couch converts. You have to be kind to each other, courteous about cleaning up after yourself and share space. Talk about the situation alot before you go so that any questionable issues...like bed time, lights in the cabin, noise, shower time are all addressed and resolved. Very doable.

I would recommend looking at the deck plans and finding a room that has an upper bed or a convertable couch. (I'd choose the upper over the couch, personally.) The beds in the uppers are very comfortable, and I have heard the couches are as well. But having an upper will give you a little more room around the floor.

Have fun!

I've cruised with three other adult women in a stateroom (two beds and two uppers) - so four adult women total. It worked out just fine!

The uppers are just as comfortable as the other beds. Since the stewards are aware of the number of people that are booked in each stateroom, they knew to have all four beds turned down for the evening without us ever having to ask.

We did have to plan ahead when it came down to getting ready for the day or evening so that everyone would have a fair chance to shower, change, do their hair/makeup, etc.

We've had 2 adults and 2 teens in a room with 2 pulldowns.

We've also had 2 adults and 1 teen in the room with a roll-a-way.

My son prefers the roll-a-way bed. He thinks it's more comfortable than the pull-downs.

We didn't feel too crowded either time.

I would not hesitate to go with 2 close friends and me in a room.

Thanks for all the responses! I was thinking the upper would be a good idea, assuming I can get up there! LOL Also I remember how comfortable the beds are and I imagine that any bed they have on the ship (even if it's a couch or an upper) is going to be just about as comfortable.

Also thanks for the tips on making plans for getting ready to go out, showering, etc. We are all good friends who go with the flow so I think we'll be ok. This will certainly be an event that will be talked about and laughed about for years to come!!

Theresa, I wish we could have a balcony but the only balconies on the Fantasy are in the suites...

My friends and I are going on a 5 day cruise on the Fantasy. Right now we have five people (including myself) who have given me a deposit for this cruise and I want to book it soon. Since we have an odd number, I'm thinking of staying in a room with two of my friends. I think we'd have a blast... and how long will we be in our room anyway?

Can anyone give me advice on three adults in a room? I guess there are rollaway beds or couches or something, and I suppose the room steward would take care of getting it set up every night? No matter how cramped we are I think we'll be able to handle it... after all it's only for five days and we'll be on a CRUISE!!

Fantasy has cabins with one or two pullmans so you will be fine. Unless you are in one of the suites Fantasy does not have sofas.

Getting ready take turns showering in the spa area, larger showers and you won't be waiting around in the room for your turn in the shower

Archived