Luggage Tags

I recently just paid off my trip and wanted to know when I would recieve my luggage tags. Not that I am in a rush but I am a planner and I like to have stuff well in advance. I put all of our passport and airfare information in the system and I thought that maybe I could just print out the tags (like Carnival). Thanks for any suggestions....:D:D:D

We are 78 days away from ours & haven't received our as yet but I'm figuring when we get to 60days they'll get to us. I know what ya mean, I've already done our set sail pass and like you would love to get the luggage tags done as well.

Enjoy your cruise!

I recently just paid off my trip and wanted to know when I would recieve my luggage tags. Not that I am in a rush but I am a planner and I like to have stuff well in advance. I put all of our passport and airfare information in the system and I thought that maybe I could just print out the tags (like Carnival). Thanks for any suggestions....:D:D:D

What cruiseline are you sailing on ? If an RCI or =x= ship, you can request actual luggage tags be sent to you. Keep in mind that most cruiselines have now all gone to Edocs and you will not receive luggage tags automatically any longer (with exception to Princess and NCL) and no paper docs unless your TA made arrangements.

You can go online and print them once you've filled out your fun pass documentation. Just enter in your reservation number and you'll be able to print out all your stuff (at least that's what we did - PDF).

Archived