Dawn/ Star layout differences

kruzkid

I just got off the Dawn on Sunday, and it was a great cruise! I'll be on the star a week from tomorrow, and after reading alllllll of the talk of the star, I was wondering what the real changes were, and how the ship will differ from the dawn.

I just got off the Dawn on Sunday, and it was a great cruise! I'll be on the star a week from tomorrow, and after reading alllllll of the talk of the star, I was wondering what the real changes were, and how the ship will differ from the dawn.

The biggest difference you will see is that where the Dawn has that bar that is near the Theater, the Star has moved it's Galleria there. Where the Dawn has Blue Lagoon you will find the photo gallery on the Star, where the shop is on the Dawn is the Stars new Spinnaker lounge and where the Dawns Spinnaker lounge is you will now find staterooms on the Star. Also one half of where the Dawn had their Tex-Mex restaurant is now the Blue Lagoon on the Star. I think that is about it. Maybe a few other subtle differences here and there.

Archived