Speedboats in Cozumel?

LadyBurdett

Hello,

I have signed up for a carnival shore excursion that includes renting a speedboat on a beach in Cozumel. I would love to hear from anyone who has booked that experience. Specifically, I am wondering where you drive your speedboat to and are you able to park it to get out and snorkle or swim?

Thanks!

Deanna:)

There are two different excursions i am seeing= one is the speedboat where everyone rides in the same boat.

and another is the powerboat=

The twister goes to Isla de Passion. On the way there, they go pretty fast. When they arrive at the beach, they will do various thrilling twist and turns before they unload you. Then they unload you at the little island, and you can enjoy a day at the beach. Also complimentary drinks and a nice lunch buffet. It is a nice beach. The hostess stays on top of things.

When it's time to go back, they will again do various twist and turns and get you wet. Then it's a fast ride back to the pier. It's about a 30 minute ride each way.

We really enjoyed it. We are leaving tomorrow on the Ecstasy and plan on signing up for this excursion again.

I couldn't tell you what the other excursion does.

Archived