N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

She's going back to Southhampton tomorrow so she'll be going the opposite way but I'm not sure when all that's going to be happening. :cool:

Back over 10kts now :) And going by marinetraffic she should be coming back to S'ton at 5:00am UK time which is about 130pm my time so Ill still be working bleh

The Southampton webcam is rubbish. I am on the Cowes webcam now but not sure if I will see her from there. The best webcam which updates every 10 secs is the one at Ryde on the Isle of Wight. Happy webcamming! :)

Yes I am also a NESS!

Back over 10kts now :) And going by marinetraffic she should be coming back to S'ton at 5:00am UK time which is about 130pm my time so Ill still be working bleh

11.5 knots now... must have just been other ship traffic in the area to slow her down a bit. I want to see her doing over 14 knots!!! :D

I'll be sleeping at 5AM UK time! LOL :eek: I have class tomorrow so I must sleep or else risk getting the dreaded finger pointed at me to answer a bazillion questions... he who risks sleeping or texting during class risks the class dunce cap for the day with these instructors!!! :eek:

I hope some of you were on the Cowes webcam as got a good shot of her in view, she's not taking the route I thought she was, she appears to be heading down to Christchurch, or maybe she's going to go round the Isle of Wight. One of my friends is down there so she might get to see her!

Just hit 16.2kts I think that is more than she managed from Rotterdam? Would love to see her get over 20. Also its getting late here and I have to go to bed but I want to see her pass Ryde first!

Just hit 16.2kts I think that is more than she managed from Rotterdam? Would love to see her get over 20. Also its getting late here and I have to go to bed but I want to see her pass Ryde first!

You can't go to bed! :p

This is exciting so they must be testing out her screw to see if it's working properly and that the fix is holding! I've got my fingers and toes crossed that it does... well I have to type so maybe not the fingers but definitely the toes... no cramps yet! :p

2 mins max i reckon

http://www.ais-live.co.uk/aismap/AIS%20Maps/solentcam.html you see the lines coming out from the cam thats where she will pass thru

thank you thank you thank you :) When i clicked on link saw the hull art and then watched as Epic speeded by ... she's up to 17.3 now.

things are looking good and the sun is shining for those on the Epic

oh, by the way, i've been a Nessie for a long time

kj

23-06-201011-14-56PM.png

Yep there she goes!! It looks like both screws are working (I hope). And on that note I must go to bed, need to get up in 6 hours for work!! See ya fellow stalkers have fun

Thanks Rick for posting the picture. Have a great night sleep and here's hoping your dreams are filled with Epic tales! :D:rolleyes::D

Archived