Jewels of the Med 7th August

Just wondered if anyone on here on this cruise "Jewels of the Med 7th August" would love to hear from you and if you will be booking any excursions or DIY at the Ports.

Personally can`t wait and get some warm sun on my back!

We are doing the cruise and stay with a week in Palma Nova after the cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

My OH wants to go to Pompeii, but is undecided which tour to go on. We are only going for the week, as we had a 2 week cruise in May, so apart from maybe doing our own thing, and having a walk round the ports, thats probably the only trip we'll go on. Like you, we just want some sun on our backs, and chill out!

• 2 weeks later...
My OH wants to go to Pompeii, but is undecided which tour to go on. We are only going for the week, as we had a 2 week cruise in May, so apart from maybe doing our own thing, and having a walk round the ports, thats probably the only trip we'll go on. Like you, we just want some sun on our backs, and chill out!

I went on the Pompeii half day tour (3.5 hours), lots of walking, uneven surfaces and HOT. Back by 1.30 though so you could do stuff in the afternoon. Our tour was enlivened by the Pompeii police accusing our guide of being illegal, boy was she mad and it took half an hour to sort out.

Pompei is absolutely awesome went 2 years ago did a deal with a taxi driver but there was 4 of us to spread the cost, only had 2 hours there and it wasnt long enough you need at least 4 hours to take it all in so will have to go back soon, also want to do herculanium apparently they were more advanced than pompei but the volcano still got them in the end.

Archived