Inside Guarantee for 4 people

Bigwave1129

I need some help. We booked an inside guarantee for the July 17th sailing of the Carnival Freedom. The Early Saver was not available, so we booked past guest rate at $1019 per person and $599 for the 3/4th. We got our room assignment today and it is a 4B which is valued at $844 per person and $599 for the 3/4th. I know not booking the early saver means I am not eligible for any OBC. I have read that they usually move you to higher category if the price drops. Is this correct? Should I call my PVP and ask or is this normal? I am not upset about anything, just want to make sure I don't miss out on something just because I didn't ask. Any advice would be appreciated.

I need some help. We booked an inside guarantee for the July 17th sailing of the Carnival Freedom. The Early Saver was not available, so we booked past guest rate at $1019 per person and $599 for the 3/4th. We got our room assignment today and it is a 4B which is valued at $844 per person and $599 for the 3/4th. I know not booking the early saver means I am not eligible for any OBC. I have read that they usually move you to higher category if the price drops. Is this correct? Should I call my PVP and ask or is this normal? I am not upset about anything, just want to make sure I don't miss out on something just because I didn't ask. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have you paid your final balance yet?from what I've read I think you can get the cost deducted from final payment.can someone verify this?

When you book an IS QTY you gamble and take a chance on the cabin you will be assigned. Sometimes you get a 4A or sometimes you get a better cabin. You ended up with a 4B and that is a rate above what they quaranteed you. As far as OBC because the rate dropped if you made your final payment which I am sure you did they rarely will do anything for you. You have the right attitude though not making a big deal about the price drop. It could eat at you forever if it did. Have good cruise. it's not about the cabin anyways

Archived