Oasis of the Seas New Years Eve Cruise 12/30/2010

I will be on The Allure for that sailing, but enjoyed last NYE on The Oasis, you will have great fun, but The Promonade was over packed at Midnite. For some reason everyone wanted to be in the same place even though there were parties all over the ship. Ken Rush the CD did a great job of bringing in the New Year, from the Rising Tide Bar.:)

Is anyone traveling on the Oasis for New years

Eve? 12/30/2010.

Hard to say what were the perks directly assocciated with the fact it was a NYE sailing. We were given various gifts over the Launch to New Year period some of those were to do with the Diamond promotion at the time. As for the parties, well I would not have wanted to be the person blowing up the balloons, but there were parties in all areas of the ship. One of the best New Years I have spent on a ship, and luckily I have done a few.:)

I will be on it! We have a roll call going, so you should post there as well.

ChipLondon- what kinds of parties did they have? Did they have any special perks for it being a holiday cruise?

Archived