Modify booking look up

tntcruise

Kelly method is a way of finding your cabin. But that method was before the fun pass came out so really it is obsolete. With that method you take your booking numberand start plugging in cabinnumbers until you find your cabi.

• 1 month later...

I just tried this method and it didn't work. After clicking on the modification link mentioned in the first post, I receive an error message.

We apologize, an error occurred while processing your request. Carnival.com technical support has been notified of the problem and will be working to resolve the issue.
What am I doing wrong?

I forgot to mention that I am unable to follow the EXACT steps stated in the OP because "Cruise Details" is not an option from the home page. I have to click on My Reservations, then sign in, to get the cruise details page. Then I went back to this page to click on the modify link and received the error message. I also tried to copy and paste that link onto the same window where I opened my reservation page. But no change. :(

I just tried this method and it didn't work. After clicking on the modification link mentioned in the first post, I receive an error message. What am I doing wrong?

You have to register your cruise on the home page of Carnival. Up in the right hand corner you will be given three options- 1st-- you need to be registered to use the site.

2nd-- go to My Profile--then add a booking number. fill in the information. Once that is done-- you will see your cruise on the main page. Click on cruise details. add your passeword--then try the modify link

This worked perfectly for me. I was able to see everything. Thank you so much for posting this....

I DO have a question that maybe someone can answer. When I go to that page it shows the entire cruise total to be more than what I am paying through my TA. It shows the deposit that we paid but the balance due is more than what we will be paying the TA. Is this normal? DOes the TA pick up the difference and thats why it was cheaper? Does carnival just put in their original prices even though its not what Im paying?

Just a little confused :confused: :confused: First time I've ever used a TA to book.

Thanks

Laura

Tidy- if you booked before final payment- check between 45-60 days before sailing. THats when assignments usually happen.

If you booked after final payment you might not be set til you get to the pier.

Serene - we booked in Jan. with TA and made final payment 1 month before due date, so I'll check in 45 and let you know! I'm so excited I can't hardly stand the waiting any longer. I'm driving my family crazy! I just watched Miracle living port. It's so cool!! I watch it every Sunday from the webcam.

• 2 weeks later...

TBT - Great directions, worked for me. I had found it once and was just wondering if the room # changed for any reason. Lucky for me it hasn't, I had already received an upgrade. Liked just seeing that they have not changed their minds.... :)

Gr8: Was this always your cabin number or did you book a guarantee? The reason I ask is it seems very odd that your cabin waws assigned so early- it makes me wonder if your agent did not give you the free upgrades when you booked that carnival was advertising.

Can someone explain why this link works and the one on the web site doesn't?

I am about to think it has to do with Windows XP. The web site link worked until I changed from 2000 to XP.

If this is the case, does anyone know if Carnival is working on it. Seems like a lot of people have this problem.

Is there a way to keep this link on my computer somewhere for future use in case this thread goes away? Tried coping it over into a word file but I got the same error message as I did using the one from the web site. What's the magic in the one in this thread???

cant have anything to do with windows XP-- thats what I use at home.

I suggest to take a post and put it in your favorite file.. or send your self a mail with the post and keep it saved. I have it on a mail that I jsut keep forwarding to myself each month.

It also works on other sites since I have it posted all over the place.

Well there went my XP theory. Thanks for your respnose. I do have it saved under my favorites but just hope the post doesn't go away for some reason!

I would like to solve the mystery. I've checked my security and have given the Carnival site authorization but it still gives me an error. Wrote to the Carnival web people and just got a canned response...thank you we're working on it.....for 9 months????

Anyone else have this problem?

It wont go away-- there are tons of posts onhere.

If you click up top under USER CP you can view all your posts that have a reply-- if you scroll down to the bottom you can click on all posts.

OR

click on your name....then click on view all posts.

or

go to the carnival message board.. click on search--- type in Modify booking.. click on carnival board hit submit

I would like to solve the mystery. I've checked my security and have given the Carnival site authorization but it still gives me an error. Wrote to the Carnival web people and just got a canned response...thank you we're working on it.....for 9 months????

Anyone else have this problem?

some people get the error message because they have a security/firewall. Is your cookies enabled?

lets see if you have the right stuff.

You ARE registered on carnivals web page?

You CAN see your cruise on the top left hand corner?

You can click on cruise details? do you see the neams of the ports along with the times?? if you calick on a port can you view excursions?

YOU ARE AWARE YOU CAN CHECK using the funpass method. go to carnivals web page scroll tot he bottom and click on funpass. (funpass needs to be completed before this can be used)

fill in your booking number, last name, date of cruise and etc

Next page will ask you if you want to print it or view gits...VIEW gifts.

click on something-anything at all and add it to your cart. once you add it -- scroll down and you will see either GTEE or a cabin number

Thanks for the suggestions. I do have the permissions set for cookies enabled on the Carnival site. I can get to my reservation, I've booked excursions, etc. The only thing I cannot get to is the modify page.

I am not using this to find cabin number but to check that correct fare is posted (we are military), correct cabin, dining times etc. I guess more than anything I would like to figure out the problem. I guess it could be the firewall but we are using SBC dsl and have not had any problems on any other site and we use the computer all day long. I've done hotel and airline bookings with no problem. It's just this one page, so I wondered if anyone else had the same problem.

Checking the modify pages to see if the fare is posted is not a good excurse-- for one-- most times the figure is very rarely correct. Example is- my liberty cruise shows that the cruise is 277 more pp then what I paid. Mriacle--it never showed any payments.

If you have a reciept or confirmation thats all you rwill need.

If you want-- I can check it for you. email me at serene56@aol.com

Carnivals site is down this morning for maintenance.

Dining times is a request only and could change when you get onboard. You will get your assignemtn on your sign and sail card. Look at that when you first get it--if its not to your liking head to the matre de as soon as possible to get it changed.

Thanks for the offer but with the link I am able to get into it. Our cruises have had the correct price on this page even when I have changed something they have been updated. Maybe it's up to your PVP to change them?

I know the dining times are a request and can be changed onboard. Like I said I was more interested in finding out what the problem is for the future. I like having the ability to be able to verify all info is correct by checking this page.

Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...
For all those who haven't been able to view the Carnival modify booking page because of errors, try this:

Click here: www.carnival.com

Click on "View cruise details" located at the left side of the page where is says how many days are left to sailing. Then login with username and password and then minimize the window.

Then click here: http://www.carnival.com/BookModify.aspx

Good luck! Let me know if it works for you

This was the only method that worked for me. Could get to my reservation, but didn't show book/modify button.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived