Aft Question Emerald Princess

Cruising Queen 13

Can anyone help me please? I am a first time cruiser on Princess and have just put a deposit on the Emerald Princess, Aft Owners Suite A753. I'm getting conflicting opinions from various sources about whether or not the balcony on A753 can be viewed from above. When I called Princess direct, I was told that it is a "private" balcony and cannot be seen from above. However, some of the various guidebooks state this is a "semi-private" balcony and can be seen from above. The Princess website deck plans are no help. Has anyone been in this suite and can advise me? Thanks in advance.

Barbara

Can anyone help me please? I am a first time cruiser on Princess and have just put a deposit on the Emerald Princess, Aft Owners Suite A753. I'm getting conflicting opinions from various sources about whether or not the balcony on A753 can be viewed from above. When I called Princess direct, I was told that it is a "private" balcony and cannot be seen from above. However, some of the various guidebooks state this is a "semi-private" balcony and can be seen from above. The Princess website deck plans are no help. Has anyone been in this suite and can advise me? Thanks in advance.

Barbara

Hi Barbara:

Actually both answers are somewhat correct. Part of your balcony can be observed from the decks above. There is a section that offers more privacy and can not be viewed from decks above. Hope that helps.

Hi, We were lucky enough to stay in this Suite last December. There is a cabin directly above yours that I could see right onto a corner of their balcony, so I'm guessing they could see us if they were so inclined. My hubby and I did go to the back of the ship from all the other decks above us to see if we could see our balcony from anywhere, and we could not. Hope this helps, let me know if you have other questions.

Archived