dream cabin help !!!!!!!!

dreamlooker

has any one be 11209 or i even thought about suite 11205 i'm lookin to know what the size differnce is it worth the extra money thank you help soon i need to make a descoin :)

11209 = CAT 8P, 185 sq ft inside / 35 sq ft balcony = 220 sq ft total

11205 = CAT SS, 275 sq ft inside / 65 sq ft balcony = 340 sq ft total

so, 11205 is about 55% larger than 11209

whether it's worth the extra money is a matter of your perspective :)

thank u i have seen the numbers its just hard to get a feel of how large 209 is i surely dont want to be cramped it will be my wife first time if she dont like it im done

THEN GET THE SUITE!!! :eek:

seriously, if you're concerned, want to impress her, and your future capacity to cruise is on the line, get the suite.

the suite also has a walk-in dressing area with vanity & chair, sitting area w/ 2 armchairs and coffee table, whirlpool tub, and big enough balcony for 3 chairs / table. also included would be vip embarkation and plus, they're a little fancier :cool:

We upgraded on our Dream cruise to a suite on May 15th and absolutely LOVED it. Your wife will love the suite, as I did, the only problem will be she won't want to cruise without a suite in the future. The VIP enbarkment was the icing on the cake.

DW and I had 11205 on the 5/15 Western Caribbean and it was wonderful! It has the largest suite balcony on the ship (along with 11206 port side) and lots of room. It's just a skip and a hop through a door and up to the Cloud 9 Spa! We felt it was well worth the money!

thank u very much for the help have u saied the dream yet

nope not yet, but i'm very happy that her sister ship, the carnival magic, will be home porting less than an hour from my house! :D

can't wait! :cool:

• 1 month later...
DW and I had 11205 on the 5/15 Western Caribbean and it was wonderful! It has the largest suite balcony on the ship (along with 11206 port side) and lots of room. It's just a skip and a hop through a door and up to the Cloud 9 Spa! We felt it was well worth the money!

hi would u hapen to have any pics or video of the room i have book 11205 and cant wait thanks

i see u got to meet a bunch of people from cruise critic how do u do that i ahve started a couple sail threads with not much luck any sugestions

hi would u hapen to have any pics or video of the room i have book 11205 and cant wait thanks

Go to the link below, then scroll down to the spa suite section and click on each link and it will show you panoramic views of a spa suite. The pics are actually from cabin 11205.

http://www.virtualshiptours.com/Carnival-Dream.html

As far as meeting others on Cruise Critic, either find a roll call for Carnival Dream from your sailing, or start one yourself. That is how our group got connected, and that is how I made so many wonderful new friends! Our meet and greet was great and sharing time during the cruise was the icing on the cake.

Archived