All my RCL questions....

I'm on the Sovereign Of The Seas next weekend! (6/11/04 - 3 night Bahamas)

I have a few questions for everyone...

1. Does anyone have a copy of recent menus from on board?

2. Does anyone have a copy of the recent cruide compass from this sailing?

3. What gym activities are usually offered on board? Is there a charge?

4. We are currently hoping that we may be able to ask at the restaurant when we board for a table alone (just the two of us). Is this usually possible on board?

5. Does the Windjammer Cafe offer the same food at dinner as the main dining room? Are you able to sit alone there if you would like? (Do they have tables for two?)

6. Formal Night - On this ship, is just a dress shirt, pants and tie okay? It is a quick weekend getaway - we don't want to have to wear a tux.

7. Soda Cards - Are they available on this ship? Does anyone know the cost? Did you find it worth it?

I'd love to hear your comments - or anything else you can share about this ship.

We have a cabin on floor 6... it's above the showroom I think... is that a decent place, or should we be concerned?

Thanks!

Have a great day!

Robert

Carnival Fantasy - 01/96

RCL Sovereign of the Seas - 10/00

Celebrity Mercury - 06/01

RCL Sovereign of the Seas - 06/04

RCL Mariner of the Sears - 09/04

I don't have time to answer all your questions but here's a link to the compass for the three night.

http://community.webshots.com/album/139453276Ggrbox

Tom Mulligan

Cruise Addict

Monarch of the Seas 6/02

Monarch of the Seas 4/03

Enchantment of the Seas 7/03

Sovereign of the Seas 12/03

Sovereign of the Seas 4/04 *Voyager of the Seas 7/04 *Navigator of the Seas 12/04

Sorry don't have copies of menues and the Compass I have from Sovereign is about 8 months old. As far as tables for two, the Sovereign does not have tables for 2 in the dining room. The Windjammer basically serves the same food as dining room-just buffet style. You can get a table for 2 in the Windjammer. As far as dress, very few men had on Tux but most had on suit/tie. If you decide to do the Winjammer for dinner, you can wear anything but your swimsuit. The soda card figures out to be $6 a day. I bought one when we were on the Sovereign in October but don't think I would do it again. There is tea, lemonade, water, milk, coffee and juice (with meals) at no charge in the Windjammer and Dining room. They also have self-serve dispenser of tea, water, and lemonade close to the pool area (up on Deck 12 by the Mast bar) during the day. The gym has your basic work out equipment. There are occasional classes (yoga, pilates, etc) and the cost for the organized classes was about $10. There is no charge to use the gym facilities to work out on your own. You'll have a great time. Sovereign is my favorite ship, we'll be sailing on her again in April. Have fun!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Mariner of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;04;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Sovereign of the Seas

seems how your so full of information with the first poster... i will try my luck.

I am sailing on Enchantment of the seas 10/2/04 5 night western caribbean. I see very little reviews or information this ship icon_frown.gif. I hope I made the right choice.

The ship is just about full but I posted a are you sailing with me and a roll call and got not even one person on our sailing. (bummer)

So if you can share any information that you may have I will be so greatful.

akeisha

enchantment 10/2

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;10;2;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Don't worry. We're scheduled on the Enchantment for 10/30/04 and even though the ship is almost full, we can't find one other person on the same cruise.

From what we've read, the Enchantment is a beautiful ship. I don't think you've made the wrong choice.

Since it's a 5-night cruise and Meet and Mingles are only done on 7-night or longer cruises, you won't find as many reviews as the longer itinerary cruises. But keep looking, there are some out there.

Have a great cruise! And keep it looking nice for us--we'll be a few weeks behind you!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;10;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

'til Enchantment of the Seas cruise!!!

Archived