Teen murder mystery dinner on NCL?

Love_to_cruise16

We've only ever done the adult murder mysteries on NCL, but my guess is that they will use the same game for the teens. There has never been a charge for it on our prior cruises. We haven't been on the Gem yet, so I expect it to be the same, but have no first hand experience. If you ask on the NCL board, you may be able to get a response from someone who's actually been on that particular ship. :)

Things do change but last I knew, there was no cost for the teen mystery dinner. They need to sign up ahead of time. Each person gets a character with background and a bit of script which they use over dinner together in the dining roon. I think there are 8 parts/8 to a table. Our trip was 2 years ago so this may not be the same now.

Things do change but last I knew, there was no cost for the teen mystery dinner. They need to sign up ahead of time. Each person gets a character with background and a bit of script which they use over dinner together in the dining roon. I think there are 8 parts/8 to a table. Our trip was 2 years ago so this may not be the same now.

That's exactly how all the ones we've done have gone. They're basically exactly like the boxed games you can buy and play at home. Each character has a booklet, and between courses, you read a section and act out your part (ask certain questions, divulge specific pieces of information, and of course embellish, exaggerate, and ham it up!). I'm sure I've just never noticed the teen version because I've never had one along with me. :)

Archived