Enough time? Horseback AND America's Cup?

jeniroosen

Am I insane to try to both? I'm an accompished rider and love to sail. I'd love to do both in St. Maarten. Logistically, it looks possible. Ship docks Thursday at 7 AM and leaves at 5 PM. America's Cup starts at 8:30 and takes 2.5 - 3 hours so we'll estimate noon. Horseback riding at Bayside starts at 2 PM and lasts approx two hours leaving me an hour to get back to the ship. If I book both through the ship, I shouldn't have to worry about them leaving me behind if traffic delays my ability to get back in an hour should I? For you experienced cruisers, tell me why this won't work, or tell me your thoughts on trying to sandwhich this all in. It's our last port and I've got two days at sea to recover! I'd split these two things up if one of my other ports offered it (San Juan or St. Thomas) but St. Thomas doesn't offer anything like this and San Juan is from 5 PM til midnight meaning no swimming off horseback!

Jeni the gym rat

Archived