Rhino Riders excursion

Tennessee3

We did the Rhino Riders a few years ago and loved it! The boats were well made and we got to see the French side of the island. We had time in the middle to go swimming and snorkeling and then headed back. It was fun. My husband was like a kid driving his little boat! I cannot remember if we booked through the cruise line or on our own. If you can do you own I highly recommend it to save you $$$$. Because of Cruise Critic we normally avoid the Cruise lines now. Have fun!!!:D

We booked thru private company a few years ago. It was great. Ran into a little bit of a problem. I gave them the wrong day that we would be in port. We waited around and asked around. Found someone that new the excursion people and they put us in a cab and told the cab to take us to the tour location. There was a ships tour going out in 45 min. We made it about 10 min before the tour left. Explained the problem, showed our confirmation and they hooked us up. They even let us go back on the bus with the cruise passengers. We were only out the cab to the starting location which was my fault. We paid way less then all the cruise passengers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived