Carnival Magic Questions Only

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody know what's going on with Magic today in Galveston? She was nearly an hour late leaving port (backing out) and it appeared she was being towed until she could turn around.

I'm curious because a couple we're friends with will be honeymooning on her next week.

Thanks

Anybody know what's going on with Magic today in Galveston? She was nearly an hour late leaving port (backing out) and it appeared she was being towed until she could turn around.

I'm curious because a couple we're friends with will be honeymooning on her next week.

Thanks

I was wondering the same?????

• 1 month later...
Haven't seen anyone post that's traveled on the Magic since September. We're all wondering if she had any problems during the cruise. Concerned if she's still having thruster problems. Thanks for any info.

I cruised on Magic 10/6, posted a review, and some notes in this forum. I took the Behind the Scenes tour and in engine control room asked the guy about thrusters and he said no problems with them on our trip. I told him I saw tugs pulling the boat out and don't remember his reply. It made no difference to me if the thrusters work or don't.

Just off the Magic yesterday. No thruster problems but we did go dead in the water for about 1 1/2 hrs one night. DH asked a security guard why and his reply - are you ready for this one??? We practice docking - do it all the time!!! Now that really gives you confidence in the Captain!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...