Heads up - booking Comfort Suites

Jo2310

Hi there - just thought I'd let you know that if you are thinking of booking the Comfort Suites for 1 night (to get the Atlantis bracelet)- do not wait too long. I have booked July 28th many months ago and I checked the prices for the fun of it and it's not longer available. I suppose July is a busy month - but just in case, you might consider booking it early and cancelling if no longer needed.

JO Jo,

we are going in August on a one day cruise-what is the cheapest price for the Comfort Suites for 4 of us?

I'ts hard to say because it depends on the age of the children (I'm assuming you are going with children). Just google Comfort Suites Paradise Island and enter your date. There's also codes you can use like the Farmer's Insurance code (00800590) which i have used to save approx. $50). I paid $326 with taxes and special energy tax per person of $12.95. (3 adults plus 1 child). Then you have to pay $5 per person extra for another service fee....bottom line it's still much cheaper than buying the excursion for 4 of us ($150 each on the ship) and I think you can buy directly at Atlantis for $110 each??? but they only have so many per day and you could be out of luck.

if i try to book for 2 adults and 1 child i get the same rate as 3 adults and 1 child.....

now i only NEED 2 adults and 1 child....

if i get the 3 adults and 1 child (for the extra adult bracelet) what are my chances of selling the extra bracelet?? and how much could i expect someone to offer for it??

just curious - cause i'm fixing to book the room.....

if i try to book for 2 adults and 1 child i get the same rate as 3 adults and 1 child.....

if i get the 3 adults and 1 child (for the extra adult bracelet) what are my chances of selling the extra bracelet?? and how much could i expect someone to offer for it??

you're not really getting a bracelet. you are getting a room card to take to atlantis, so whomever wants to pay for the add'l space would have to be with you. You could ask on roll call..

How old is your "child"? Kids 16 and older are considered adults.

I just tried your numbers and I got a higher rate for 3 adults and 1 child.

What site are you booking thru??

Must have one adult 21 years or older in each room. Energy surcharge: 12.95 per person per night. Housekeeping gratuities: 5.00 per person per night These are additional charges not included in nightly estimated total and must be paid directly at the hotel. Persons 16 and older are charged as adults. 3rd/4th person charged 40.00 per night + tax and service charges.

I tried August 18th for example - $265 for 2 adults and 1 child and $305 for 3 adults and 1 child....

you're not really getting a bracelet. you are getting a room card to take to atlantis, so whomever wants to pay for the add'l space would have to be with you. You could ask on roll call..

How old is your "child"? Kids 16 and older are considered adults.

I just tried your numbers and I got a higher rate for 3 adults and 1 child.

What site are you booking thru??

I was going straight to the Comfort Suites website using the Farmers Insurance discount code. The child is 4. It gave me the same rate for both ways......

I was told you received a "voucher" to take to Atlantis where you would receive a bracelet to show you had privledges to be on the property.....

maybe the site gave me the wrong info.... maybe it was because of the discount......

but i'm leaning towards going elsewhere -- we want to see the bahamas - not a waterpark. more so looking for a great beach for the baby, some great sites, a little native shopping.... nothing extravagant.

• 4 weeks later...
i just got a room for our one shore day in August. Can anyone tell me if you can get early check-in, or at least how do you get your Atlantis bracelet? Thanks!

You can go to Comfort Suite anytime after 9am-ish and check in, they will just tell you your room won't be ready until after 3...they will give you a paper room card...this will have the number of people staying in the room...you then take that to a towel booth at the Atlantis and they will give you your wristbands there...

Just know that anytime you are outside at Atlantis they do not accept cash, not for food, drinks, lockers, etc...so you can either bring a credit card with you or you can set up charging at the Comfort Suites and use your room card at Atlantis...

Hi there - just thought I'd let you know that if you are thinking of booking the Comfort Suites for 1 night (to get the Atlantis bracelet)- do not wait too long. I have booked July 28th many months ago and I checked the prices for the fun of it and it's not longer available. I suppose July is a busy month - but just in case, you might consider booking it early and cancelling if no longer needed.

I checked online and CS was $265 senior/AAA rate, plus 18% tax, 12.95 enegy tax, $5pp gratuity for housekeeping. a total of @$335. The date was 12-8-10. I think it would be less expensive to buy the day pass.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank You, I got a total from the Comfort Suites site and then the fee's disclaimer at the bottom, its just a tad confusing. I tried to go back and change my reservation using the Alabama Farmers code, but it wasn't an option on that menu. I am just happy I found an affordable way to take my kids to Atlantis, I hope its worth it LOL!:)

Archived