What do you think are the best cabins on the Miracle?

Opinions?

I booked an aft wrap suite on deck 7 for our wedding. Is it nice? Are other cabins better? I've stayed in an aft room before and loved it.

.....we absolutely loved it. It is different than the other aft wrap suites where it has 1 big room rather than the separate bedroom suites.

I'll be in 7298 on the Spirit next year and I can't wait.

You are going to enjoy it so much that you'll go broke cruising when you HAVE TO HAVE an aft wrap cabin.

;)

wasiii

Opinions?

I booked an aft wrap suite on deck 7 for our wedding. Is it nice? Are other cabins better? I've stayed in an aft room before and loved it.

when i saw your heading, my thought was "any vista suite on any deck"

which is what you picked ;)

.....we absolutely loved it. It is different than the other aft wrap suites where it has 1 big room rather than the separate bedroom suites.

I'll be in 7298 on the Spirit next year and I can't wait.

You are going to enjoy it so much that you'll go broke cruising when you HAVE TO HAVE an aft wrap cabin.

;)

wasiii

.....I've had cabins 7223, 5266 and 7300 on the Miracle and have never had a bad cabin.

:)

wasiii

We were in Cabin 4228 on the Miracle in February of this year....loved it !!! So much so, that we are booked on the Pride, her sister ship sailing to Bermuda Oct 2011 in it's opposite, Cabin 4237, gotta try both sides of the ship ! I like deck 4 (main) best as the balcony has a nice over-hang such that it's not blazing hot and not too cool..You will love any of those aft-wrap cabins..by the way, take some bubbles with you..they are so much fun to watch floating off the balcony!

I totally agree with threeputt. We had 4237 in May, and thoroughly loved it. Now we've become 'aft wrap ho's'.

I show on the deck plans that 4237 can connect with 4239. Anyone had this combo??

Archived