Adding 3rd person ?

kris12

My sister and I are currently booked on the Magic TA, the capacity for our cabin is 3 pax. A friend is considering joining us so I did a little homework and the third pax rate is currently 449.00. Since its a 16 day cruise our deposit was 500 pp. What would the deposit be for a third person since the 500.00 would exceed the 3rd pax rate?Thanks for any insight!

My sister and I are currently booked on the Magic TA, the capacity for our cabin is 3 pax. A friend is considering joining us so I did a little homework and the third pax rate is currently 449.00. Since its a 16 day cruise our deposit was 500 pp. What would the deposit be for a third person since the 500.00 would exceed the 3rd pax rate?Thanks for any insight!

The $449 probably does not include the taxes, so more than likely it will exceed $500 and the deposit for the 3rd pax will be $500.

Deposit will be $500.00 p/p for each passenger regardless of what the cruise rate is, w/ or w/out port and taxes, etc.....Everyone has to "pony up" the same initial deposit even if more than the 3d passenger rate.

Also, keep in mind that if the 3d passenger is planning on joining, and if they perhaps wait too long to make their deposit, there is always a chance that despite your stateroom accommodating 3 pax, if the 3d passenger limits have been met BEFORE they make the deposit, they will be unable to be added to your stateroom. Just an FYI in case you were unaware.

Right :o I am so used to booking for two that I keep forgetting to divide by two...lol I think it's $250 each for under 7 days and $300 for over 7 days - correct? That's each.

I actually booked a 4 day, and the deposit p/p was $150 each.

Archived