Victory, can passengers get to the bow of the ship?

startpacking

The very front bow of the ship is not for passengers. You can get close, but not all the way forward.

This pic is from deck 9. You can see decks 6 & 7. But the deck that goes all the way to the bow is for crew.

100_2793.jpg?t=1277689766

If so, how? Is there a special stairway/doorway that I need to know of?

Or, is the bow area restricted to passengers?

Thanks.

Found this in the search:

On the triumph (and victory) if you go all the way forward on deck 9 or 10 there are doors that lead to the front deck. On deck 9 the door is on the port(left facing forward) side of the ship. It has a nice 12x12 sized sign saying about leaving door closed due to high winds. Go threw that door and then threw the next and you are there. On deck 9 the deck is above the bridge and sticks ver the side of the ship. There are outside steps that lead from one secret deck to the next. Decks 9 and 10 connect. You'll also find these decks on 7 and I believe it's 5 (don't know what happened to 6). There are steps leading from 7 down to the point of the ship. You'll see ropes cutting you off from going further down then deck 5 as deck 4 and lower are reserved for crew.

Found this in the search:

On the triumph (and victory) if you go all the way forward on deck 9 or 10 there are doors that lead to the front deck. On deck 9 the door is on the port(left facing forward) side of the ship. It has a nice 12x12 sized sign saying about leaving door closed due to high winds. Go threw that door and then threw the next and you are there. On deck 9 the deck is above the bridge and sticks ver the side of the ship. There are outside steps that lead from one secret deck to the next. Decks 9 and 10 connect. You'll also find these decks on 7 and I believe it's 5 (don't know what happened to 6). There are steps leading from 7 down to the point of the ship. You'll see ropes cutting you off from going further down then deck 5 as deck 4 and lower are reserved for crew.

i hope you copied and pasted though... not sure how you could throw a door.

i went through the door.

i threw the baseball.

i hope you copied and pasted though... not sure how you could throw a door.

i went through the door.

i threw the baseball.

I threw a door once. But that was into a dumpster while doing rehab work at the house..

Archived