Carnival's dune buggy excursion

SASA13

Carnival's Dune Buggy Excursion is sold out. Does anyone know if there are independant's who rent them ?

Perhaps at the cruise ship terminal there may be something ? If you have any ideas, please let me know, as we were looking forward to doing this.

Thank you...

• 10 months later...

Just wanted to post an update. We ended up doing the golf cart rental thru Nathan last year, and had an absolute blast. This year we are going back to Grand Turk and I am going to book the Dune Buggy excursion well in advance, not to miss out again.

• 2 months later...

Hello!

When are you going on the dune buggy tour this year? I have a cruise booked in October. I hope they still have some left; but would like to get some reviews, too, before I commit. Also, do you know if the price they have listed is actually per person or is it per dune buggy?

Thanks!

I did the Carnival dune buggy tour in January with my husband. The price was per person, my husband drove and I sat in the passenger seat. We had a ton of fun! We went through out the entire island and also went on the beach to get in some off roading. We took a break at the light house and got some really nice pictures and we also did a mini hike up a hill and got some great scenic shots. We're actually going back to Grand Turk next March and we've been debating on doing this excursion again, it was that enjoyable.

Archived