Halifax Tour Questions

I have been doing research on these boards and have made the decision on the tour but haven’t chosen who with yet. We have decided to do the Historic Halifax/Titanic/Peggy’s Cove tour with either Halifax Taxi Tours or Van Tours of Nova Scotia. Both tours sound identical and both are at the same rate. Can anyone share their feedback, positive or negative, on either of these Companies? Any other recommendations would also be appreciated. We are planning on renting a car in Saint John and I really didn’t want to do that at both ports so that is not an option.

Thanks in advance for your input.

I have been doing research on these boards and have made the decision on the tour but haven’t chosen who with yet. We have decided to do the Historic Halifax/Titanic/Peggy’s Cove tour with either Halifax Taxi Tours or Van Tours of Nova Scotia. Both tours sound identical and both are at the same rate. Can anyone share their feedback, positive or negative, on either of these Companies? Any other recommendations would also be appreciated. We are planning on renting a car in Saint John and I really didn’t want to do that at both ports so that is not an option.

We always tour with Jonathan of Your Cab Co. www.yourcab.ca. His tours are the best and he's the owner. He makes you feel like he's your best friend in Halifax and comes highly recommended. Tours can be personalized. Lots to do in Halifax - interesting areas and he knows them. Vicki:)

We did Halifax Taxi Tours. Our driver was Brian. We had a very favorable experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Brian. He was very knowledgeable about the area. I wrote more under Fundy Nation Park about our tour in Halifax.

Just got back today...did a 5 hour tour with Darryl of Halifax taxi tours....smooth as silk---great driver...very flexible .

http://www.halifaxtaxitours.com/

Archived