Dream, Liberty or Glory?

GLCAS

All 3 are just fine but the Dream will cost you more. I would look at the itineraries instead and determine what your group is interesting in doing in port. Like shopping, beaches, historical tours, active or inactive activities.

Liberty and the Glory are the same class, of which I've sailed now the Valor and the Glory, and have Liberty booked for this winter.

I've personally been avoiding the Dream because of all the complaints about the lay out of the ship and how it causes bottlenecks and traffic flow issues.

We had a group of about 50 people, from all ages, walks of life and countries, and everyone loved the Glory last fall.

We were on her right before she went into drydock, and I couldn't honestly find a thing that was in OBVIOUS need of repair or replacement. I know a few things they did while she was in drydock was install an LCD screen above the main Lido pool and put flat screens in the cabins.

Liberty and the Glory are the same class, of which I've sailed now the Valor and the Glory, and have Liberty booked for this winter.

I've personally been avoiding the Dream because of all the complaints about the lay out of the ship and how it causes bottlenecks and traffic flow issues.

We had a group of about 50 people, from all ages, walks of life and countries, and everyone loved the Glory last fall.

I don't know if i responded correctly to your post......anyways my questions is:I think I read that the Glory had a rehaul done on her. How did you find the ship? I like the idea of new, but not at all expense.

Thanks, I have been on Princess the last 2 trips and I don't want to be dissappointed on this one. We have been on Carnival when the children were smaller, but now they are all adults, but still want to have fun, so I think princess might be too slow for them. :)

We are also trying to decide between the Glory and the Dream for a spring break cruise with our children. It will be our first time cruising with the kids. They are ages 8, 12, 14, 16, and soon to be 18. Would 1 ship be better than the other for those ages? Can someone tell me about the Carnival waterworks?

I've sailed both the Glory and the Dream. I have to say that I prefer the Dream. I didn't find any kind of traffic problems except one night on the way to dinner. I came to realize that if we went to dinner at 8:20 instead of 8:15 this was not a problem. I really liked the layout of the ship better on the Dream. I don't really care for the stadium style lido deck on the Glory.

Thanks mom2girls! I am glad to hear someone liked the Dream. I am in horror of a ship where you feel like you are with 3,000 people! :eek: Most ships I have been on you would never know. So when I heard that there were traffic jams of people on the Dream, it really made me shy away. Thanks for your input!:)

We LOVE the Liberty. We have sailed on the Glory as well, but did not like it as well. The decor on the Liberty is more to our liking. The staff on both were of course amazing, but we just felt more comfortable on the Liberty. We loved it so much we were on her in March and will be again in Oct!! :)

Been on both the Dream and the Glory, I enjoyed the Glory more. IMO the food was better and the shows were WAY better. Aside from dancing, Dream had some weak shows :(

You mean you actually were able to get into the shows ?:eek:

So far on this thread I have cruised on all the ships.

The only one that I would not re cruise on is the DREAM

We are planning a cruise for a group next winter, with a variety of age groups. Which ship would you recommend and why?:confused:

we sailed on the Glory twice when she was in florida we loved her looking forward to being on the Dream in Sept we have also sailed on the Miracle

We are booked on the Glory in feb 11 with a group of 16 people from 74 all the way down to 6 yo. I have never cruised on the conquest class of ships before and have great things about her.. I can't wait.. good luck with your decision:D

Archived