Priority waitlist for 2/15 Legend-help!?

Dreamer04

Hi all! New member here!

My Mom and sister are sailing on the 2/15 Legend. My other sister and her husband are trying to book. I know last minute. But she has had such health problems, she was afraid to go for it. I have thoroughly lectured her on trip insurance, so this won't happen again.

Anyway, she and her husband are waitlisted, with a deposit. I know the manifest must be set by 72 hrs out. Carnival has all their info-names, dates of birth, addresses, credit card-so I think the manifest issue is resolved.

What are the chances that they will be called?

Any ideas? Suggestions? Oh they also have a waitlist confirmation number.

I would really appreciate any advice?

Thank you,

Ursula

Call Carnival every day- do not rely on a travel agent. Calling Carnival will give you instant access.Our Miracle cruise was sold out for many months but a few inside cabins opened up last week. Epxect to pay high bucks. Last week those insides cost 899 pp. Way more then I paid for an extended balcony

Nothing else you can do... at this stage of the game it's unlikely as like Serene said, it's a busy week for cruises and most of them are sold out... just keep your fingers crossed and wait for the phone to ring, good luck!!!!!

Hi all! New member here!

My Mom and sister are sailing on the 2/15 Legend. My other sister and her husband are trying to book. I know last minute. But she has had such health problems, she was afraid to go for it. I have thoroughly lectured her on trip insurance, so this won't happen again.

Anyway, she and her husband are waitlisted, with a deposit. I know the manifest must be set by 72 hrs out. Carnival has all their info-names, dates of birth, addresses, credit card-so I think the manifest issue is resolved.

What are the chances that they will be called?

Any ideas? Suggestions? Oh they also have a waitlist confirmation number.

I would really appreciate any advice?

Thank you,

Ursula

Are you dealing with a PVP from Carnival or a TA? What category cabin is she waitlisted for? Im learning something new, I know that other lines waitlist, never heard of Carnival doing it. Good Luck.

Hi! She was waitlisted for the sailing-not a particular categorey.

We were dealing with a TA. So I took everyone's suggestions. I called Carnival and the TA every day. Also, I e-mailed the TA 3X!!

SHE GOT ON!! They have a cat 4A, guarantee. Thank you all so much!!

Ursula

Archived