resort in Mazatlan

CarolynB

Does anyone know what resort Carnival uses in Mazatlan for the Shopping, Beach and Lunch tour? We have a timeshare at El Cid, just wondering if it is there.

Just did a small search and found a few answers.

Carolyn,

I had the same question about Mazatlan and PV. I also wanted to know if you could jet ski / parasail at the resortsI e-mailed Carnival and here's the answer (and enjoy the cruise) :cool::

Dear Dave,

Thank you for getting in touch with the Shore Excursion Department.

The name of the resort in Puerto Vallarta is Paradise Village Beach Resort and Spa. Further down the beach you may find jet ski and parasailing, which have no affiliation to Carnival and are operated by independent operators.

In Mazatlan the name of the Resort is Playa Mazatlan and you may find activities further down the beach and once again, they are not affiliated to Carnival.

We value your business and appreciate this opportunity to assist.

Best regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Thanks for the info...I think we will just taxi down to one of the El Cid resorts and hang out there. I do know on the beach at one of the El Cid resorts you can find vendors to parasail. They start and land on the beach instead launching off a boat. I would imagine any resort would have vendors on the beaches.

Archived