Captain's Club: Can't See Number of Credit online? Are you Serious?

mathgeek1978

I just joined Captain's Club and went online to verify that I did receive 2 cruise credit for sailing Concierge Class. Well, the number of credit cannot be seen on the website. I called Captain's Club to verify that I did receive 2 credits, and was also told that at this time cruise credit cannot be viewed online?

Are you serious? If X is trying to improve Captain's Club, let's first start with technology!

Other than that, X is my number one cruise line and I am so looking forward to my next cruise with them.

Not everything in the world has to be at our fingertips on a computer IMHO. X does a great job of tracking these sailing details and its still nice IMHO to have the personal service of calling a Captains Club representative and discussing the sailings that make up the level of loyalty. I have found that the Captains Club representatives are both knowledgeable and very pleasant to speak with. BTW they seem to have all the right technology to provide the details too.

Sorry about any confusion I've caused.

I was trying to give information about our experience with the way Celebrity is counting tiers/credits/points/units "whatever", they call it, to qualify passengers for status/rank/Select/Elite, etc.

In our case, we have taken three Celebrity TransAtlantic cruises (a 15 day TA cruise CC class - Millie, a 17 day TA cruise - Millie , and recently a 14 day TA cruise -Equinox). In addition to cruises on the Horizon (Southern Carib), Galaxy (E. Coast from Baltimore to St. Maartin), Summit (Panama Canal), and Equinox (E. Med.). Plus paying all costs for adjoining cabin for guests on the 17 day Nov. 2006) TA cruise, which doesn't count.

Looking at the brochure it seems Celebrity became Celebrity when it started using the name Celebrity. However, the way they add up OUR qualifications to enjoy the views from the cruise ship, such as in the Sky Lounge, are flexible depending on the dates of our various cruises.

I hope this information helps.

-Maris

Archived