Sea Princess Lounge Chairs

morriscats

For our upcoming cruise we have an inside stateroom for the first time. Always had balconys before. We are in A525. Can someone tell me if there is a quiet place with loungers that we can just hop in the elevator and get to. We don't want the pool area or crowded areas. Just some place to sit and watch the ocean and read. Thanks for any info. I have studied the deck plans but nothing is as good as first hand info.

For our upcoming cruise we have an inside stateroom for the first time. Always had balconys before. We are in A525. Can someone tell me if there is a quiet place with loungers that we can just hop in the elevator and get to. We don't want the pool area or crowded areas. Just some place to sit and watch the ocean and read. Thanks for any info. I have studied the deck plans but nothing is as good as first hand info.

The Promenade deck would be your best bet!

You're in the perfect location. :) The aft area of Aloha (just down the hallway from your cabin) is open deck with loungers in the sun and shade. I've been on the Sea Princess a couple of times and this area was my favorite. Sometimes, the servers from the Lido would come down and take drink orders. :) I've got a photo of the Regal Princess but the Sea Princess deck 11 aft area is somewhat similar, just not as big.

1930127949_RegalAft.jpg.8cf19d1259d0d7c8654a94836617b15f.jpg

Morriscats,

Didn't you do Sea Princess to Alaska last year? I think we were on the same cruise. This year we're going Aug 10. I am looking forward to seeing the ship since her refurbishment last fall ... particularly the Sancturary. When are you sailing?

Morriscats,

Didn't you do Sea Princess to Alaska last year? I think we were on the same cruise. This year we're going Aug 10. I am looking forward to seeing the ship since her refurbishment last fall ... particularly the Sancturary. When are you sailing?

No, wasn't me. Have not sailed on Sea yet. We sail Sept 29 to Mexico. Have fun on your trip and let us know about the ship. Have only sailed the Grand class on Princess.

Archived