Kids Clubs

alcie

How many hours per day did your kids spend in the kids clubs?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours per day did your kids spend in the kids clubs?

• less than 1 hour
    • 1-2 hours
    • 3-4 hours
    • 5-7 hours
    • 8+ hours

I'm just currious how many hours per day people normaly leave their kids in the kids clubs. I would have posted it per trip but since cruise lengths vary daily seemed like a good option.

Mine spend more time in kids club on sea days. On sea days they tend to go for a couple of areas in the morning session, again after lunch, and then back again after dining with us. On days when we are in port then they just go after dinner.

Lisa

Mine spend more time in kids club on sea days. On sea days they tend to go for a couple of areas in the morning session, again after lunch, and then back again after dining with us. On days when we are in port then they just go after dinner.

Lisa

Exactly!

My youngest (6) usually goes for the 3 hours in the morning on sea days. Then, maybe an hour or two in the afternoon if there is something that he wants to do. But more often than not, that is swimming time, putt-putt, tea time etc. Then, he goes from 7:30/8:00 to 10 pm. He never goes on port days, except after dinner.

It is the perfect balance for us - mom and dad get the morning to relax, read etc. We have lunch as a family, then family time around the pool etc. He is begging to go at night while we wander the ship.

We have yet to use the late night babysitting because we are usually up early and he needs his sleep.

My older son (12) is less likely to use it - maybe an hour or 2 a day - and spends a lot of his cruise just relaxing in his room, on the balcony, or hanging with us. But when he was younger, he was all about it, just like my youngest is now.

Archived