Time to pack, question

We're off to Alaska on Saturday. I know what to pack for the weather in Alaska, but my question is, what is the temperature like on the ship itself?

I'm originally from the southeast, and I hated, hated, hated the summer indoor temperatures that forced me to wear a winter coat inside. I now live in Seattle and love the lack of AC that nearly every business and home has.

Inside the ship itself, lol, what is the weather like?

We're off to Alaska on Saturday. I know what to pack for the weather in Alaska, but my question is, what is the temperature like on the ship itself?

I'm originally from the southeast, and I hated, hated, hated the summer indoor temperatures that forced me to wear a winter coat inside. I now live in Seattle and love the lack of AC that nearly every business and home has.

Inside the ship itself, lol, what is the weather like?

Like a lot of public places, it can be chilly in the evenings. I always take a shawl or sweater for the public rooms, like the dining room and theater. And since you're going to Alaska..which is cold...it can be quite cold on deck, and as you pass through venues if the doors to the outside deck are open, it can be quite breezy. There are individual controls in the cabin, however..

Large - many different indoor climates - we too are off to Alaska on Saturday - and the answer is layer - my gf will wear short sleeves - but have a scarf or sweater handy. You could go into the Showroom when it's empty and COLD - and by the time it fills - it begins to balance. I know - this doesn't help much. Have a great magical time! What ship are you on - Zuiderdam for us.

Archived