Any photos of Paradise Beach

Annieeee

Hello,

does anyone have any pictures of Paradise Beach? Also how about the history of the place? How long has it been there, and what was it called before? How long has it been open, etc etc. We will be in Cozumel in April and again in June and want to go there since we have heard such good things about it.

I also would like to know if a place called Ernestos is still there. It was near the pier when we were there and we were able to walk to it. We had the best time there. It is or was a small restaurant, and the food was absolutely wonderful. We went to the beach, then shopped and Ernestos was a great way to end our day in Cozumel. But I am talking about 10 years ago, so its likely that the place no longer exists. Oh yes and is a store by the name of Bye Bye still around?

Thanks, Annieeee

Anieeee...We´ve been open since Nov/03...before that, the whole stretch of beach was known as San Fransisco Beach till the owner chopped it up into 4 lots. The original SF is still there beside us, but we ended up with the biggest chunk of land.

Ernesto´s downtown location succumbed to high rents years ago, but their 2nd (now only) location is still going strong. It´s located just north of the International pier...5 min. walk or 10 min. from Puerta Maya.

I¨m pretty sure I´ve seen Bye-Bye on a sign somewhere downtown somewhere...I´m sure one of our other Cozumel posters would know. Hasta la vista!

CruiseKrazy63, GoinCruisin, Island Annie, lisaland15...thanx so much for your lightning fast responses...y'all should be on JEOPARDY!!

Archived