Possible cc group cruise - carnival spirit 15 day hawaii - apr 13/12

Luckysll

Choice for 2011 and celebrating our 25th anniversary was between Europe and Hawaii (we chose Europe and the Magic). I'm not sure if we'll be able to get the time off (15 days!!) or have the money, but would definitely be interested.

I guess we only need to know if we're sailing from San Diego or LA once airline schedules are available ;)

I just checked my booking and it still says San Diego....

I couldn't wait and ended up telling hubby about this cruise...he said yes!

Now if we could just get pricing:D

Hi Molly and Luckysll..Sarah here..this is killing me..I just saw the page..I LOVE to the point of insanity Hawaii..and I kind of had decided that NCL for the first cruise of the place would be better for me, plus a week on land (but so spendy)..I've only read the first 4 pages here...it sounds like so much fun to chat with a group and go..I have this fall and next fall planned...probably too soon to Bermuda in 2011..but this is killing me..want to try Spirit Class..the flights to San Diego..you know..about as good as it gets..it is killing me..back to reality..yuck..Happy Wednesday.

Well, I was going to see what everyone thought of taking out the word official and spelling out Cruise Critic Group Cruise :confused:

Just a thought.....

How about this my friends? ;)

bannerfans_7198867.jpg.ab850b3ffad8001d56b07aace96ef81e.jpg

Awesome!!!! :D

Thanks Linda! :)

Any other suggestions....anyone?

I hope we will be totally be official soon with pricing and booking. ;)

Once this occurs I will add it to my sigy! :D

Hi Molly and Luckysll..Sarah here..this is killing me..I just saw the page..I LOVE to the point of insanity Hawaii..and I kind of had decided that NCL for the first cruise of the place would be better for me, plus a week on land (but so spendy)..I've only read the first 4 pages here...it sounds like so much fun to chat with a group and go..I have this fall and next fall planned...probably too soon to Bermuda in 2011..but this is killing me..want to try Spirit Class..the flights to San Diego..you know..about as good as it gets..it is killing me..back to reality..yuck..Happy Wednesday.

Hi Sarah. Welcome to our group.

I have already been on the Spirit four times, plus once on the Pride and I have B2B cruises coming up on the Miracle, so I guess it's easy to tell how much I love the Spirit class. :D

Who's interested:

1. Luckysll - Sandy

2. Molly BPOE - Molly and Robert

3. Mohavemommy

4. Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin

5. Anotherlurker

6. Smoofdaddy & Mama Linda

7. Danysmom - Cheryl

8. pzerba & jayzee

9. Pee-ah – Pia and Ritva

10. Golfpccc - Dave and Carla

11. bjc5243

12. dogbert's Mom - Janice and Don

13. chickie4617

14. LEtue and hmstins - Linda and Margie

15. cruisergirl2002 - Janis and Bernie

16. SmudgeCat

17. hues of blues - Sherri and Scott

18. Christina M - Lenny and Christina

19. Jordanaire - Bill and Leila

20. Drobson2 - Dan and Marie

21. Chadsjewel

22. StevieG - Sue and Steve

23. Hon2u

24. Little5251 - Connie and Gerald

25. Halos

26. Lovedogs

27. Charleyann - Charleyann and Jacob

28. Jasjess7881 - Jason and Jessica

29. Cruzkitty – Charlene

30. Aelsantokie – Gina (and 3 friends)

31. Carolynsd – Carolyn

32. Cruisegrandma3

33. Sjn911 - Sarah

Who else wants to come along?????

Who's interested:

1. Luckysll - Sandy

2. Molly BPOE - Molly and Robert

3. Mohavemommy

4. Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin

5. Anotherlurker

6. Smoofdaddy & Mama Linda

7. Danysmom - Cheryl

8. pzerba & jayzee

9. Pee-ah – Pia and Ritva

10. Golfpccc - Dave and Carla

11. bjc5243

12. dogbert's Mom - Janice and Don

13. chickie4617

14. LEtue and hmstins - Linda and Margie

15. cruisergirl2002 - Janis and Bernie

16. SmudgeCat

17. hues of blues - Sherri and Scott

18. Christina M - Lenny and Christina

19. Jordanaire - Bill and Leila

20. Drobson2 - Dan and Marie

21. Chadsjewel

22. StevieG - Sue and Steve

23. Hon2u

24. Little5251 - Connie and Gerald

25. Halos

26. Lovedogs

27. Charleyann - Charleyann and Jacob

28. Jasjess7881 - Jason and Jessica

29. Cruzkitty – Charlene

30. Aelsantokie – Gina (and 3 friends)

31. Carolynsd – Carolyn

32. Cruisegrandma3

33. Sjn911 - Sarah

Who else wants to come along?????

May as well just add him.. cause you know that he wants too:rolleyes:

:D

Hi Sarah. Welcome to our group.

I have already been on the Spirit four times, plus once on the Pride and I have B2B cruises coming up on the Miracle, so I guess it's easy to tell how much I love the Spirit class. :D

Thanks Sandy..had a sweet short chat with Molly. I am going to watch this..I know about deferred grayification enough:D.

Thanks for warm welcome and putting this together...because you never know about choosing your favorite place and waiting and I love everything about Spirit Class I read....anxiously awaiting more details..sjn911...Sarah

PS I liverd in Portland, Oregon over 20 years and LOVE Victoria!!! 2 trips there so far!!

Oh my goodness, the wait for pricing is like being 6 years old and trying to go to sleep on Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous of those who have gotten to book!!! Alas, DH's agreement absolutely depends on the group pricing/ deposit fees... and I am 95% sure a "yes" will be coming, but like that 6 year old... the "what-if it doesn't happen" keeps me on the edge, LOL! :p :p

I love the banner!!!!!!! Great job!!!!! Going to Hawaii has always been a dream of mine... I am trying to talk my parents into going too. They've been to Hawaii once, when my Dad had a brief leave during Vietnam and his family got her to Hawaii to visit him, and I know they'd like to go again.

Happy Friday Eve! :D :D :D

Howdy neighbor! FYI-it is 16 hours from Hamilton to San Diego driving. Missoula has deals on Allegiant Air to LA, if the price is right, we may do this and rent a car. Otherwise I check prices frequently and can let you know if there are good deals out of Missoula. I would guess flying out of Bozeman may be closer for you, but Msla may be cheaper. Glad you are joining us.

Archived