Mariner of the Seas July 25 2010

Cruiser 12345

friends of dorothy meeting on the first night is usually at ellingtons bar at 11 pm. There is a meeting board in the promenade mall area, you can check there to make sure they didn't change it. Also, we will likely be hanging out at the Sky bar that is overlooking the pool (outside one deck up from the pool bar) when we get on the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Was on the same itinerary on Vision of the Seas in 2008, but I did not get off any ports. I know, very odd. Sorry I wish I could offer some suggestions. Maybe I will get off at the ports this time around...

Great. Looking forward to meeting up. We will definitely go to the sky bar after we check in. Will look for you.

We've been on this itinerary multiple times. We don't do any excursions with the cruise company. Usually in mazatlan, we go to a resort on the beach and just lounge, eat drink, parasail etc... in puerto vallarta we have gone to the gay beach before, zip line once, scuba once and have just walked around and shopped. Cabo is strictly beach, jet ski and scuba.

Archived