Just found out today that I am pregnant ! (m)

ROFLMAO!!! And all that kicking and moving and bladder pressure was just gas:D

Have you seen the Discovery Health show "I didn't know I was pregnant"? I personally can't believe you wouldn't know, but I was surprised by some of the stories on that show!

Congratulations! As others as said, I would get the letter just so you are covered if something does come up...you never know. You could get morning sickness and someone could see you sick and they might want to quarantine you if you don't have something showing you are pregnant...you never know, better safe than sorry...

quote]

This is a good enough reason to have the note. :)

I'd rather be safe than sorry. I cruised at 21 weeks pregnant and no one asked me if I was pregnant. I did have a note from my OB stating it was fine for me to cruise and I did tell the cruiseline in advance. I am a rule follower. I would rather the medical team know that I was on the ship pregnant vs me showing up sick in their center and having a cow because I was pregnant.

Have you seen the Discovery Health show "I didn't know I was pregnant"? I personally can't believe you wouldn't know' date=' but I was surprised by some of the stories on that show![/quote']

Yeah I seen those shows:rolleyes: I have friends that have seen aliens too:D

If they required a letter from every woman that looked pregnant, half the female passengers would have had a hard time getting on the ship on my last cruise. At least I don't have to worry about that :D

I too would get the note, just so I wouldn't have to stress over any "what-if's"... better to err on the side of caution, etc., etc.;)

Anyway, I really just stopped in to say congratulations, and that I hope you and hubby enjoy your cruise!!:D

I appreciate everyones thoughts and congratulations ! We are excited, DD will be super excited but we aren't telling her yet. She has been asking for a sibling for a very long time, lol.

I am going to go ahead and get the note just in case something happens on board, I want them to know I am pregnant. I have my first appt with the doctor on July 19th when I am 6 weeks so I will get him to fill out the note then.

Thanks again !!!

I appreciate everyones thoughts and congratulations ! We are excited, DD will be super excited but we aren't telling her yet. She has been asking for a sibling for a very long time, lol.

I am going to go ahead and get the note just in case something happens on board, I want them to know I am pregnant. I have my first appt with the doctor on July 19th when I am 6 weeks so I will get him to fill out the note then.

Thanks again !!!

I'm glad you are taking that route.

I'm not surprised by the number of people who advised you to keep your secret...:rolleyes: ..not good advice. You need to tell so that if there were ever an emergency the crew would know your condition and be able to make the decisions they would need to make for your health and safety.

Honesty is always the best policy especially to safeguard your health and that of your baby.:)

Archived