Cabin # 6048

almostnewtocruise

We are booked for two B2B cruises on the Quest in March 2010.

We've ben offered cabin nr. 6048 as the only one ( :confused: ?) that was still free for both cruises (hence - no need to move after that first one). It's category 1B - so not the "least expensive" of the balconies.. Still it's the closest one to the tenders that "hang" outside deck 6! :(

My question.. Does anyone know if such a proximity of the tenders obstructs the view, affects light etc etc..

Miriam

We've sailed in 6051 which is the same placement but just on the opposite side. The balcony will have walls on each side but that is true of all the balcony cabins but there is no sense of something large looming just around the corner and it's a quiet location.

Thanks Tamara for the prompt answer!

Just another question, if I may...

When you sat on the balcony.. or leant over the balustrade - how much of the tender could you actually see? I am asking because my husband is a (crazy !) photographer, and he likes to take pictures from .. wherever.. which (of course!) includes the balcony ..

Miriam :confused:

Miriam,

Barbara & I were with you to Iceland. We were in cabin 6053 same as 6048 except on other side.

No problem with the view and boats.

Saw all your pictures for Iceland and they wre great. Are you going March 2010 or 2011?

Barbara & Mark

Hi Mark - it's good to hear from you!

Thanks for the input about the cabin..

We are going in March 2011 on the Quest - from HK to HK (Japan, China and S.korea).

In May-June 2010 we were on the Journey - from Barcelona to Copenhagen - and it was lovely. :D

What about you? I know you wanted to go to Vietnam, and Cambodia.. Have you already done it?

Warm regards to Barbara! :)

Miriam (and Emmanuel)

Hi Mirian & Emmanuel,

Good to hear from you. Yes we are going from Singapore to HK Feb 19th on the Quest same cabin 3rd time.

Have a good trip.

Barbara & Mark

Wow! So actually we'll embark the ship on the same day you'll disembark! (we start our cruise on the 5th of March).

So close.. and so far away.. :eek:

You too have a great one. And write us from the ship if there is anything you'll think we should know! :)

Miriam

Archived